Chapter Eleven *Figuring it Out*

Chapter 11 *Figuring it Out*

*Luke's P.O.V.*

I sat there trying to hide from Beca's b*tch face.

"I didn't know she would do that!" she growled at me as Jesse held her back.

"I thought you said you had it under control, that you could deal with her without there being any problem like this..." I sigh, knowing that that was what I had said.

"I thought I did, but apparently she wants you badly." It hurt to say it because of my feelings for Sam but I knew I was right.

"Something's different about you, what's your problem this time?" Beca being b*tchy is funny yet terrifying.

"N-nothing." her eyes narrowed until I cracked. "Sam and I made out!" I said it quickly, hoping they wouldn't hear it. Unfortunately, the wide eyed look they gave me, said otherwise. Sh*t.

"Ok." Jesse and I look at her weird.

"That's it?" she nods.

"Deny the feelings you have for her all you want, I know you like her." she smirked. "I just hope this doesn't get between yo  and Jesse's bromance."

She shrugged and Jesse and I looked at each other before jumping nearly 5 feet apart as she started laughing.

"You guys are fun to play with." she leaves and we stare at her retreating form.

"I don't want to know what goes on in that girl's head." Jesse chases her out of the door and I can hear her laughing her head off.

I went into the radio station and debated whether or not to text Samantha. I decided against it. Last night, I made a stupid move and I have no f*cking clue what she will  do about what had happened between us.

I hope she will be ok.

*Samantha' s P.O.V.*

He picked me up and pinned me against the wall, kissing me hard and passionately. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist as he carried me over to my bed. He dropped down, pinning me against the mattress. He hovered an inch or two above me as he continued to kiss me. His hand began to lightly run up the length of my back causing me to arch into him. I moaned a little as he trailed kisses down my neck, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine. He trailed kisses back up my neck until his lips crashed with mine once again. Suddenly, he pulled away.

"I'm sorry." He said then ran out of the room.

It all happened last night and I can't get it out of my head. My body yearned for his touch and my lips burned for his kiss. The smell of his cologne lingers and I can't seem to get enough of it. I keep finding myself wanting more and I don't understand why. I've never felt this way about any other guy except..Jesse.

Wait, if this is the same feeling I have for Jesse then does that mean...no, it can't. I love Jesse....or do I love Luke?

Sh*t!! What the h*ll is wrong with me? I need to figure this out before it drives me mad. I quickly snatch up my phone.

S: We need to talk.

L: What's up?

Of course he's calm.

S: Meet me by the tree in the quad.

    The on in the middle.

L: Ok?

S: Just....please.

L: Ok, I'll be there.

I fix my hair and make up before heading to the quad. When I arrive, I see Luke standing by the tree.

"Hey." he smiles and waves slightly.

"Sup?" I take a deep breath and look up to see he had taken a few steps closer to me.

"I-I think that-um-that I might um-" I was cut off by lips pressing softly against mine.

I tangled my fingers in his hair as thunder roared across the sky. The rain started to fall as he pushed me up against the tree. The kiss was soft and chaste at first. Testing, tongues hesitantly exploring each other's mouth before we got bolder. The kiss got hotter as I raked my nails down Luke's back and his hand slid beneath my shirt. After a few minutes that stupid thing we call air, a necessity if we wish to live, became an issue.

"Samantha, will you be my girlfriend? For real this time?" I was breathing heavily and my lips were slightly numb from the power in that kiss but that didn't effect my answer.

"Yes."

*Beca's P.O.V.*

Jesse sighed as I sat on his lap in my dorm. He pulled a 20 out of his pocket and I happily took it. Being to lazy to actually stick it in my pocket, I just shoved into my bra.

"Told ya, he's a sucker for blondes." he chuckled and kissed my neck.

"She's stubborn as f*ck, never thought it would happen."

I laughed as I snuggled more into his chest. He laid down with my head in his neck and his arms wrapped protectively around me.

"Get some sleep, it's-" he pauses to look at his phone, the light slightly burning our eyes. "3 in the morning." he kisses the top of my head as his arms tightened around me. "Goodnight, Bec."

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck, running mt hand soothingly yet lazily through his hair. "Night, Jess."