Chapter Six *Fundraising Part 1*

Chapter 6*Fundraising Part 1*

*Beca’s P.O.V.*

“Oh my God, these are the lamest ideas ever.” I said to myself as I read over the list of fundraising ideas Aubrey had given me. “Bake sales, door-to-door singing grams, silent auctions? What are we, in the middle school choir?” I continued thinking aloud.

 I heard a knock on the door and immediately jumped to get it, throwing the papers onto my desk.

 “Jesse.” I said with a big smile when I saw my savior.

 “Hey,” he said returning the smile, “The girls told me that you were cooped up in here thinking about fundraising ideas. I thought, why not help? I have nothing else to do.”

 I left the door open as a silent invitation as I walked back over to my desk. He took the invitation, shutting the door behind him and sitting on my bed in front of my desk chair. I handed him Aubrey’s list and watched his face contort in different ways as he read it,

 “These are awful.” He said handing the papers back to me.

 “I know.”

“You are a group of beautiful girls with great bodies; you should use that to your advantage.”

 I turned to my desk and continued to work, hiding a smile at his compliment.

 “Do you wanna take a break? Maybe something will come to you.” He suggested.

 “No, I just want to hurry and finish this.” I said as I scratched off the ‘definite no’s’ on the list.

 “Are you sure? It’s pretty hot in here, maybe it’s blocking your brain from thinking.” He said and I knew all too well where this is headed. “I gotta cool off.” He said then slid his shirt over his head.

 I glanced over at him, not expecting this to affect me but when I saw his pecks and abs perfectly chiseled into his rock hard torso I lost control of my thoughts. He must’ve seen it in my eyes because he smirked at me.

 “Oh screw it.” I quickly said and made way to him.

 I straddled his lap and immediately began kissing him. I tangled my hands in his hair and pressed myself against him, deepening our kisses. He wrapped his arms around me and rolled over, laying my back flat against my bed. I felt his hands make their way under my shirt, roaming around the bottom half of my upper body. His fingertips gently slid across my skin leaving it tingling under his touch. With his hands still exploring, he kissed down my cheekbone and to my neck. It didn't take him long to find my sweet spot and he kissed it until I pulled his head back up and crashed my lips to his. Just then we were stopped by the sound of a clearing throat coming from the doorway. We snapped our heads over to find the Bellas all sitting and watching us.

 "Hi guys." I said quietly.

 Stacie gestured toward Jesse who was still half naked laying on top of me with his hands in my shirt. I removed my hands from his hair and placed them on his shoulders, gently nudging him. He quickly got the clue and pulled himself off of my body. He pulled his shirt back over his head as I fixed mine to cover my naked stomach. We were a little flustered but the girls ignored it and piled into my room. They spread out, covering every inch of sitting space in my tiny dorm.

 "I think we should do something fun that Aubrey won't approve of for our fundraiser." Stacie started the conversation.

 "Yeah, something to tease all the boys with our super hot bods." Fat Amy added making Jesse feel a little uncomfortable.