Chapter Four *Graduation*

Chapter 4*Graduation*

*Beca's P.O.V.*

The next morning I awoke to find the girls running from one end of my dorm to the other with makeup in one hand and a brush or curling iron in the other. At first I was a little fuzzy as to what they were doing here but then I remembered, graduation. Last years seniors are graduating this year rather than last year because the mayor had been caught having an affair and abusing drugs so they had to reelect a new mayor and by the end of all the politics BS they had postponed the graduation until today. It slipped my mind that the Bellas were getting ready here today and i'm a little surprised that they left me sleeping this long.

 "Beca, you're awake." Stacie pointed out the obvious as she turned her head away from where she was applying her makeup.

 "Here, put this on."  Aubrey said shoving a plastic bag my way.

 I took one look and decided against it.

 "There's no way i'm wearing a dress. I'll stick with a nice pair of jeans and shirt." I said pushing the bag back to her way.

 She knows she won't win but for some unknown reason she decides to argue with me.

 "But it's graduation, you have to look nice." she started.

 "And I will but I don't do dresses."

 "Can't you suck it up for this one very important event?"

 "No can do, I absolutely despise dresses."

 "Aubrey, it's fine." Chloe cut in, "As long as she looks nice it doesn't matter."

 Aubrey gave her ginger friend an angry expression then, without another word, she stomped off and helped Amy into her dress.

 "Thanks." I thanked Chloe as she flopped onto my bed beside me.

 "Oh, no problem-" she was about to say something else when the door suddenly flung open scaring everyone s*itless as it hit the wall behind it.

 The girls quickly covered their half naked bodies as our unexpected guest stepped into the room. Jesse was standing there in his black slacks and white button down shirt. His shirt wasn't buttoned and it revealed his perfectly carved abs, making my desire for him even stronger. I noticed I wasn't the only one that noticed the hotness of my boyfriend as I heard Amy whisper 'd*mn, i'd like to grate my cheese on those abs' she's not much of one to be discreet as you can tell. He directed his eyes to his side so he didn't see anything.

 "Excuse me ladies, I need to speak to your captain." he said then quickly swerved through the mess of girls.

 I stood from my bed and he pulled me over to a abandoned corner as the others continued to dress themselves.

 "What the h*ll are you doing here? Didn't I tell you the girls are getting ready here?" I asked, keeping my eyes locked to his straining myself not to look down, at least yet.

 "You did but this can't wait." he took a dramatic pause, he's such a nerd. "Bumper's back."

 "Ok, and I need to know this because...?" I asked, confused as to why the h*ll I should care.

 "He's pretty p*ssed about not graduating and the guys banning him from the Trebles. He's not in a good place right now, Beca."

 "I still don't understand why I should care."

 "He wants Fat Amy." he quickly adds.

 I don't say anything. Instead I break eye contact and look down.