Chapter Twelve *Jimmy....Mitchell?*

Chapter 12 *Jimmy....Mitchell?*
*Jesse's P.O.V.*

Beca and I are walking into the radio station to see Luke and Samantha eating each other on the desk. We look at each other before Beca looks back at them and, with a cool accent, says, "No sex on the desk guys." They jump and part, Sam looking guilty and Luke glaring at Beca. "Don’t use my words against me."

"Whatever you say Luke." He glares at her as he seperates from Sam and goes into the booth, causing us both to snicker and Sam to blush. Suddenly Beca screams. "Hey sis."

"Jesus Jimmy! Don’t f*cking do that!" He laughs and hugs her. "Couldn’t resist scaring my big bad sister." She smirks. "Exactly, I’m older, so get off." He looks at her in shock. "Your older by like 5 minutes!" She rolls her eyes. "Still 5 minutes older than you." They stick there tongues out at each other before he looks at me and I laugh and he jumps. "Jesse?"

"Sup Jimmy, been awhile." He nods then looks at Beca. She looks between us both, pointing at us, trying to comprehend what's going on. Jimmy remains silent, leaving it to me to explain it to my confused girlfriend. "I used to date Jimmy for like a year then he disappeared into thin air. It was after Samantha." She seemed to accept it before shrugging and starting to work. Jimmy continues to stare at me. "Dude, you ok?" He seemed to snap out of some kind of trance. "This doesn’t freak you out?" I shake my head. "No, why would it?"

"Well, I'm your ex and your dating my twin sister." I look between them for a few seconds before looking back at him. "You don’t look related to me so, still not weird." He looked shocked for a minute before looking at his sister. "We need to talk about what you’ve been up to these past few years." She rolled her eyes. "I’m a big girl, Jimmy. I don’t need dating advice from you when my trust issues are as bad as they are." He rolled his eyes then bangs on the glass of the studio. "I’m stealing my sister, k?" Luke looked at him weird before nodding slowly, probably afraid that Jimmy and Beca are the same and have kinda short tempers. "Bring her back within an hour."

"Alright." Luke walks out and looks at them. "Do you both mock my accent? If so, tell me now so that I can ignore you." Jimmy and Beca looked between each other before Jiimy finally spoke. "We're both from Roartan, y’know, that one little city that is in the UK? We both have accents, I just use mine so much that I still have it."

Beca’s phone rings and she looks at it weird before answering it. "Hello?" Her face goes to realization soon. "Sorry, hey Gail." She looks at me and shrugs before nodding. "Oh- ok then. Yeah we’ll both be there." She listens for a few seconds before looking more surprised. "You want all of both groups there? Ok then…yeah see you then…yeah you too….ok bye. Gail wants to meet up with us. Something about the competition going international every 4 years and wanting us there." She shrugs as I text Benji and some of the others as she does the same. "When and where are we meeting her?" Beca looked up from her phone after a second. "Oh, um, like an hour in the auditorium." I throw something at the window and Luke comes out. "What do you guys want this time?" I roll my eyes. "Were leaving for an acapella thing unless you wanna go for us then have to listen and tell us what she-" He shakes his head. "Go just, go." "Right yeah bye." I grab Beca’s hand and tell the rest of the Trebles to meet us in the auditorium.

"Just admit it Jesse. You have a sweet spot for us Mitchells." Beca said as we walked hand in hand through the quad. Though she swears shes okay with me being bisexual and her brother being my ex, she hasn't stopped teasing me about it. "Beca, please just stop already!"

"Are you getting annoyed?"

"Yes!" she yanked on my hand, pulling me to her. "Good." she whispered and leaned closer. I closed my eyes and waited for her lips to meet mine only for her to giggle and push me away. "I told you! Soft spot! Now you have to admit it!"

"Oh my God! You're not gonna let this go until I say it, are you?" she shook her head and I rolled my eyes at her. "Okay! I have sweet spot for you Mitchells. Happy?"

"Yes. Wait, but you're more attracted to me, right?" I chuckled at her insecurity. "You're so adorable. Yes, I'm more attracted to you. You're the only Mitchell and just the only girl in general that I even want to look at. Now can we please drop this?" I asked. "One more thing."

"What?" she pulled me close and wrapped her free hand around my neck. "I love you." she whispered with a smile before pressing her lips to mine. We kissed long and passionately, ignoring the world as if it just dissolved away, leaving us stranded. Her lips suddenly pulled from mine and it took all of my strength not to pull them back. She gave me a quick smile before pulling away and continuing our walk, hands still attached.

"So, how did it happen?" Beca broke the silence, startling me. "What? Jimmy and me?" she nodded. "Well, it happened in high school. We were pretty great friends and we spent a large chunk of time together. I guess the feelings just started to develop, forcing me to realize my sexuality."

"How long were you two together?"

"A year or so."

"Oh my God. You're that Jesse." Beca exclaimed, realization evident in her voice. "That Jesse?" I questioned. "Yes. Jimmy would spend hours on the phone with me telling me about his new boy toy. His name was Jesse and he was super hot and very sweet. He never shut up about you."

"He never mentioned a sister to me. How did you not know it was me when we first met?"

"He never gave me a last name or picture. Also I just never really thought he'd date a nerd like yourself."

"Hey, this nerd has got game. I got you didn't I?"

"Trust me, I'm not a great catch."

"You're right, you're the perfect catch." she looked straight ahead but I could see her smiling. "Sweet and hot, huh? Do you agree?" she snorted a little. "You're gross."

"I'm not gross, just hopelessly in love with you."

"Okay, next question."

"More? Fine, but then it my turn." she nodded. "Why didn't you tell me that you're bi?" she asked. "Because I didn't know how you'd take it."

"What? Did you think that I'm a homophobe? Because I despise those sleazy mother f*ckers."

"No, I just didn't know your thoughts on the subject and I didn't want to take the chance of scaring you away." she nodded. "Now its my turn for questions. Why didn't you tell me you had a brother?"

"You didn't ask." she replied. "Okay, fair enough. Um, do those tats have any meaning behind them?"

"Sure, if turning 16 and wanting to get tattoos counts. Come on Swanson, these are puny questions. Ask me what's really on your mind." I thought for a minute then blurted it out. "Are you going to leave me?" she stopped dead in her tracks and slowly turned to look at me. I felt her hand tighten around mine and I immediately realized it was a stupid question. "Of course you're not. Its just now that you know about me its going to be different. Guys and girls are going to look and you know they're all on my menu. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, Becs."

"One, I better be the only anything on your menu right now. Two, if anybody tries anything on you, I'll kick their a*s. Three, if you give me any reason to worry, I'll kick your a*s. And four, I don't give a f*ck about your sexuality, I'll always be comfortable around you. You're mine and I want you to stay mine. I love you, Jess, I really do. And I don't say that often."

"You're right, I just needed to hear you say it." she gave me a reassuring smile. "I just have one last question, and its a biggie." she rolled her eyes and sighed a 'what'. "Can I please kiss you and just like never stop?" she giggled as she wiggled her hand free from mine and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Please." she practically begged as she lifted herself onto her toes so she was face to face with me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her slightly off of the ground and crashed my lips to hers.

******

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long. School and what not. Hope you enjoyed and more soon.