Chapter Seven *Fundraising Part 2*

*Still Jesse’s P.O.V.*

 I sit there and eavesdrop.

 "What is your deal with my boyfriend?"

There is a long pause.

  "Look, it's not like I’m the only girl that stares at him!"

 "But you’re the only one that looks like a stalker doing so!" She has a point.

 "Look, I’m not going to try anything on him k? Chill"

 "Fine whatever, just DON’T try anything or I am kicking you out of the Bellas. Got it?"

"Yeah, yeah. I won't try to steal Jesse from you"

  I back away as I see the handle move then hide. Anna comes out and turns the corner and I follow her silently.

 "I’ll steal him from you, you little emo"

 My eyes, widened what the hell. I turn around to see Beca crossing her arms. She startled me and I jumped.

 Beca sighs.

 "1st, you’re not as ninja as I am." I chuckle, "2nd, I am probably going to rip her head off." I wrap my arms around her shoulders and kiss her temple lightly.

 "She is kind of scary. I think I’m going to stick with you or one of the guys for the fundraiser." She nods

 "Why does she think I’m dumb enough to fall for that 'oh I would never try to steal him' bullsh*t?" I shrug.

  "Don't know babe, but you don't have to worry, I don’t like Aubrey clones.” She smiles at my remark and it goes quiet, not the awkward kind but the enjoying each other’s company kind.

 “Y’know, she kind of reminds me of my ex."

  Beca gives me a questioning look.

  "Can we go back to your room?" She smiles and nods as we turn to go back to her room.

When we get there she closes the door and turns to me.

 "Spill Jess." I smile, loving it every time she calls me that.

"Ok, so I had this girlfriend in high school, her name was Samantha, I think. Anyway, I really liked her but then I caught her cheating on me so I dumped her." Beca nods her head then sits in my lap as I continue to tell the story.

 "Then she started stalking me claiming that I didn't break up with her, that it was just a rough patch. It got so bad that I had to get a restraining order. Then time for college came around and I moved out here, never seeing, hearing, or thinking about her again, until just now." Beca lays her head on my shoulder.

 "It's kind of creepy that she reminds you of your ex." I nod my head then rest it on hers.

 "Hey Jesse?" I look at her. "Can you spend the night?" I smile and kiss her lightly.

 "Of course." We both lay down and she falls asleep in my arms.

 *Next~Morning*

 I woke up and Beca wasn’t in my arms. I looked around the room and found her. She was changing into a black bikini and putting on a button down that I think is actually mine. I reluctantly turned my head to look at the less hot wall out of respect.

After a minute or two, I felt someone lay next to me and I looked down to see Beca laying her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her enjoying the feeling of her skin against my fingertips. I kissed her temple and she looked up at me. I smiled and leaned down to kiss her lips. When they connected, I felt that lovely fire ignite through my body.