Chapter 1

Jason's POV

I watch her. I watch her every move every chance I get. The gang tells me to just take her and get it over with but its not that easy. I want to know everything about her. Everything she hates, likes, and loves. I want to know what makes her sad, happy, and what makes her mad.

In order for her to love me, I have to know everything. I've been watching for over a year now. I remember when I first laid eyes on her. She was leaving her dance class and I had just gotten out of a meeting with the gang across the street from where she dances.

She was wearing a light blue leotard, navy blue tights, and black ballet flats. Her hair was in this beautiful messy bun on top of her head. She looked like she worked hard. I could see the sweat running down her face however, she still looked beautiful. I watched her as she walked over to her truck and climbed in the white Range Rover.

I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of the license plate before she could drive off. Once I returned home I searched up her plate number. That's when I found my girl. Since that day I've been watching her and keeping full tabs on her every move.

From watching her for so long I've picked up on a lot of things. Her height is 5'6" and weight is 118 pounds. She is allergic to seafood, peanuts, and cats. She loves to take pictures. Her favorite food is french fries but she works hard to keep a healthy diet. Unfortunately, her father passed in a drunk driving accident although, he wasn't the drunk driver.

Her favorite movie is Fifty Shades of Grey. She is terrified of bugs especially spiders. Her birth mark is on her left boob. Her favorite artist is Troye Sivan. Basically, I know everything but that was only the basics. Anyone could know these things about her. Every day I make sure I find something new. You have to know the person you love inside and out.

Currently, she just met up with her friend Matt. They are supposed to be going to this party on Friday. That's when I plan to speak to her for the first time. It needs to be perfect. She is perfect and she needs everything around her to be perfect.

I keep referring to my girl as 'her' and 'she'. You're probably wondering who my girl is. Her name is Hailey Blake Carter. The girl I've been waiting for.

•••

Hailey's POV

"You ready for your very first party Hails?" My wonderful best friend asked for the thousandth time today. I looked over at him giving him a look that says 'Ask me that one more time and I'm going to punch you in your throat'.

"What? I'm just excited that my lame ass best friend decided to actually get out of the house this year." Matt waved his hand in the air as he spoke while driving the car with the other.

He is actually right. I never leave the house. I'm always busy studying or at dance practice. Friday is my last day of junior year. I'll be a senior in a couple of months and for a soon-to-be senior I definitely haven't experienced all the so-called high school experiences. "Matt if it makes you happy, yes I am totally excited for this amazing party coming up." I said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes, "Im not letting you choose your outfit. I'm gonna have Jasmine pick up something for you."

"What why? I know how to dress myself. I don't need your overly energetic girlfriend picking anything out for me." I whined. Matt looked over at me quickly before turning back to the road.