Chapter 20- Part II

(Short recap)
Once we are out the room I look at the man. The man is Cal. Cal takes my hand and pulls me down a long hallway. We enter a bathroom and he gives me the bag.

"Get dressed Hails Jason will be on his way while you're "partying"."

I nod and began to change as quickly as possible. I repeat Jason's orders in my head repeatedly while I change. Once done I leave the bathroom and place the bag beside the door. Walking into the crowd, I began to act like another drunk partygoer.

(Present time)
I began to sway my hips to the music. I admit it was awkward at first but after a while, I felt good and began dancing carelessly.

I was dancing for at least two minutes before Jason walked up behind me. His black shirt was damp and there was blood on his face. My body started to tense as he pulled me towards the exit of the club. Everyone was either too drunk or dancing to notice the bloody man dragging a girl behind him.

When we got outside, Jason put me into a black van telling to stay put. Jason shut the door behind me and I watched as he ran back into the building. Everything happened so quickly. I heard multiple gunshots before I saw the fire.

People began running from the building. I frantic woman was screaming in the doorway only to be shot directly in the face by a short stocky man. I screamed in horror as I watched her fall to the ground.

The van started to move and I turned back around to look at the building. In the blink of an eye, the place burst into flames. I watched as innocent or what seem to be innocent people fly back from the sudden impact.

I felt my heart stop as I realized Jason never came back out. The van sped off and that's when I looked at the driver to find Ryan. That means Cal is in there too.

Jason's POV

I ran back inside for Alex after leaving Hailey in the van with Ryan. I may hate him but that's my brother and I can't just let him get killed.

I pushed my way through the crowd until I was back at the room where everything took place. Stumbling inside, I looked to Vincent.

"I can't find her. "

"What the hell do you mean!? Give me my fucking money back. How the hell could this happen."

"I'm sorry Vincent but a deals a deal. The deal was already done when Caterina was taken." I spoke. Alex looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Jason if you're doing what I think you're doing I'm going to fucking kill you." Alex speaks gravely.

"What are you talking about? Where is the girl?" Vince says in an intimidating tone. Too bad for him the tone didn't work on me. I pulled out my gun and shot the man right in the chest. I heard people scream from outside the room.

A torch designed lamp fell to the ground and caught the curtains on fire. I watched as it happened remembering the explosives placed inside this place.

"Get the hell out of here now!" I yelled.

I ran from the room as the rest of my gang followed. Vincent's pitiful excuse for a gang started shooting then. We were already outside the room. The flames moved quickly around the place. Engulfing half the club in flames.