Deaf Bitches

A/N: Last chapter was really short so here is another one 'cause I want to!

PD: And yes Alex is always like that with his friends but he loves them.

"Guess what"

"What!?" Laf and Herc asked, hoping that Alex would finally say for who he was head over heels with, but obviously, that didn't happen.

"WITH A HUMAN BEING"

"I swear Alexander in gonna kill you"

"Sorry guys but I can't tell you right now! I promise I will tell you later" He was only saying that so they would stop asking. He had no plans of telling them anything any time soon (or ever).

"Ok, but you better tell us everything mon ami! You are starting to act like an in love school girl"

"No Im not!" Lafayette raised an eyebrow.

"Well, maybe I am" Alex sighed "But he is just so beautiful! And lovely and caring and cute and adorable and–"

"Wait did you said "He"?"

Fuck.

"What!? No! I–I didn't! You must be deaf bitch! I said "She"! Right Laf?"

"Actually I also heard "He""

"THEN YOU ARE BOTH DEAF BITCHES! YEAH, YOU ARE THE ONES WRONG!"

"Alex.."

"Not me! I know what I said!"

"Alex.."

"Because it's not like I'm going on a date with a guy! Whaaat?? That's crazy!"

"Do you wanna watch Mean Girls?"

"Yes please"

And so Hercules and Lafayette leaved Alex talking to himself, again.