Helpless

"Explain why did you called us again?"

Hercules and Lafayette had called The Schuylers because they couldn't handle Alexander talking to "Joan". He was too cheesy.

"Help us, Alexander is being cute over the phone with his little girlfriend."

"I'm gonna barf rainbows if a have to hear him talk like that all night."

"C'mon, it can't me that bad, right?" Eliza said.

"Wait, wasn't Alexander gay?"

"Same Peggy."

"We thought that too but right now he is head over hills with that Joan girl."

"Weird, I know everyone in the Female Wing of the building and I don't remember any Joan.." Peggy muttered to herself.

"Okay" Angelica said. "I have to see this with my own eyes."

They silently walked towards Alex's room and opened the door slightly so they could hear the conversation. They weren't being nosy at all, they were just taking care of their friend, yeah, that was totally it.

"Fine babe...Yeah I'm not gonna kill Jefferson.." He chuckled at something the person on the phone said. "Yeah don't worry I'm neither gonna die....Gasp, how dare you? I thought you loved me!" He laughed again. "Yes please....at 8 right? I don't want to run into someone that I know....Yeah I'm sorry Peaches...No no it's not your fault.....Hey!" He giggled a little. "M'kay dear..." He hummed in response of whatever the other person said. "See ya' later love, bye." He ended the fall and threw himself on the bed giggling like a little girl.

"Boy you got me helpless.."

The team suddenly stopped breathing at the same time.

"Wait, what?"