Shut Up Jefferson

Alex and John were cuddling in John's bed. Laurens had fallen asleep a while ago and Alex entertained himself with his phone. Tonight had been the best night in Alexander's life and nothing could ruin it.

Or that's what he thought until Jefferson appeared.

"Hey Johnny boy where is your– wait, you again!? What the hell are you doing in my dorm Hamilton!?"

"I'm not here because of you Jeffershit, I'm here with John" Alex responded, eyes still on his phone.

"I can see that, you two seem rather..close right now" He said with a smirk on his face.

"What? You mean this? No dude this is bro cuddling I swear"

"Bro cuddling..?"

"Yes, bro cuddling is a thing Jefferson, not that your stupid brain would know that"

"Yeah, it is a thing. It's called being gay"

"I'm not gay!!"

"Tell that to John"

"John and I are just friends!"

Jefferson sighed exasperatedly.

"Whatever you say Hamilton, I just came for John's phone charger"

"Why do you want John's phone charger anyways?"

"Mine's broken"

"Ohh"

Jefferson took the charger and left the room, not without rolling his eyes at Alexander. He sighed and John snuggled closer into his chest.

"Really? "Bro cuddling?" He asked sleepily with a little smile on his face.

"I know it wasn't my best excuse, it's your fault tho. 'Ur so pretty you make me nervous, Sweet Peaches" John chuckled lightly as he blushed.

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY SO GAY"

"SHUT UP JEFFERSON"

"Leave him alone Pumpkin, you can fite 'em in the mornin', cuddle with me now" Alex smiled, John was adorable when he was sleepy.

"I'M LITERALLY GOING TO PUKE RAINBOWS"

"YOU'RE JUST MAD THAT YOU'RE SINGLE BITCH!"

"SO YOU ADMIT YOU ARE GAY FOR EACH OTHER?"

"FUCK YOU"