Schuylers

Alex left the building exactly at 7:49 and three Schuylers followed him close behind. Meanwhile Hercules and Laf stayed at the dorm, they where serious about the SU marathon.

As they followed him, they noticed that Alexander seemed unusually happy, and had the look in his eyes. That indescriptible thing that his eyes do when he's determined to do something, they narrow and it's like they suddenly became alive and started glittering with the brightness of a million stars. And believe me, when Alex has that look in his eyes is almost impossible to stop him from doing whatever he's going to do.

Like that time when he said he was going to write 8 different essays on one night, and the little fucker actually did it. Or when Angelica told him he couldn't drink another cup of coffee or he would get sick. Yes, he ended up in a hospital for a week but he fucking drank that cup of coffee.

Right now The Sister have no idea of what's happening in his brain, and it kinda scares them, Alexander can be really unpredictable sometimes.

"What if he's planning a threesome with Joan and 'Mysterious Guy'" Peggy whispered as they hided behind a trash can.

"Ew, Peggy what the fuck"

"Alex can be gross but no that gross"

"I was just mentioning a possibility"

"Shhhh both of you shut up, Alex is approaching to someone"

"Is that the Mysterious Guy?"

"No shit Sherlock, of course he is!"

"Shit I can't see him well"

The Schuylers went a little closer and hid behind a tree, they were at park. The sky was already dark and you could already see the beautiful lights illuminating the paths of the park, the setting was truly beautiful. Almost magical.

Alexander hugged the "Misterios guy" and stayed like that for a while, almost as if he where scared to let go. Eventually he did and they both started walking, hands almost touching.

The Sisters followed them silently, like some sort of ninja or some shit like that. The point is that they were trying to be quiet. It was kinda hard considering the peace and quiet of the place but they made it work. Even if they did make a noise I doubt they would notice, it was almost as if they were inside of a bubble. Only the two of them alone in their world.

After a while they stoped in front of a fountain, it was gross and dirty but the darkness helped you ignore that. That's when the guy turned around and they could finally see his face.

"What a moment.."

"Curly hair?"

"Infinity of freckles?"

"Cute and a little chubby?"

"Tan skin?"

"Beautiful eyes you can get lost in?"

"Guys, I think this is worst than we thought"

"Is he..?"

"Is he fucking dating Joan's brother!?"