John (And Maria)

John's head shot up at the sound of the door of the coffee shop. He had been waiting for his best (and pretty much only if you didn't could Alexander or his roommates) friend, Maria Reynolds. She had been away on vacation for the last two weeks and he couldn't have missed her more.

"Oh my god Jacky!" She squealed.

"Mary!" John stood up and hugged her, he had missed her so much.

"You have to tell me what'd I miss!" Maria said as they sat on a table in the corner of the cozy coffee shop.

"Yeah" He said with a dreamy voice. "I have a lot to tell you"

"I know that voice, is it about Idiot Dude?"

"Don't call him that! And yes, it's about him"

"I don't know John, I want someone that's good for you. You've been flirting for ages and he hasn't even dared to ask you out properly! I feel like he isn't serious about you" The girl complained.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about! Maria"

"John"

"He asked me to be his boyfriend last night"

"What!?"

"Yes!" The freckled boy squealed.

"Oh my god you have to tell me EVERYTHING"

"It was so romantic Maria!" He faintly smiled at the memory. "He took me to the park at night, and in front of the fountain he gave me this super romantic speech and told me he loves me and–" He sighed, lovestruck. "I am so in love"

"Wow, are you sure?"

"Yeah" John smiled. "I think he's the one.

"Well" His best friend sighed. "If you said so, I trust you"

They smiled at each other.

"Okay! In other news, something happened on your trip?" Maria squealed.

"Nope, but I met a pretty girl on Facebook"

"Bitch what!? What's her name"

"Damn John, do you kiss your boyfriend with that dirty mouth of yours?" Maria teased.

"Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure 'Lex hasn't heard me swearing on the time we've known each other" He whispered.

"He must think you're some kind of cinnamon roll"

"But I am!"

"I know, anyways! Her Facebook name is Margarita and oh my god she's so pretty and nice I just can't okay" She said. "I can't"

"Do you likeeee her?"

"I don't know, I think so?"

"Aww, my little Mary is in love"

"Shut up!"

"Maria and Margarita sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"Jooooohn! Stooooop" She whined.

As the waitress came to take their order the door opened behind them.