First Day (chapter 1)

As I began to walk along the pathway into the door. I felt like I didn't really belong here... like as if I didn't fit in... that people knew my past.

I tried to move as far away from my past as possible from Texas to California, but it may have worked being I feel like I have nothing to worry about, but at the same time may have not.

I feel my heart race every beat jumped as if it was trying to get me to loose my breath.

As I stumbled through the door I get knocked down by someone on the other side.

"Watch it" I shouted as I slowly glanced up as what some would call the fittest boy in school but I would say a trouble maker. Every girl around me wishing, dreaming to be his. How comes he is so "special"? Yet no one really spoke to him because everyone thought he was a murderer and shut himself away.

As those blue eyes scanned me for any injury he helped me up off of the floor.

"Sorry didn't see you there. Are you ok?" His sweet guilty voice just flowed over and over again in my mind. Then I realized I need to come back to reality.

"Yeah... I'm fine sorry for yelling at you just feel so... scared as I'm the new girl and didn't know... what got the best of me." I kept having to pause as I didn't know what to say all I could do was stare hope I didn't make things awkward.

We collected my books off the floor. From what I saw he doesn't seem to be a school nerd with all the knowledge but did have the "I don't give a fuck about school" face with a caring attitude but he seems to try and hide that side of him.

As the day went on from physics to maths then to English it was the end of the day and I thought I should just stop off at my locker to put my books away.

As i walked down the corridor I saw the bad boy lean against the lockers which I think one was his, he was smoking a cigarette inside the building not giving a crap. Wearing that black leather jacket.

I could see that he stared at me for a second as the look you would give to say you're mine.

Another shiver travels down my spine. I reached my locker putting books where they belong. Once I was done I shut the door and to the right of me was the bad boy just leaning there staring at me.

I felt so nervous and I think he knew I felt that way. He saw knife cuts and bruises on my arm as my sleeve rolled up a bit.

He went to go touch it feeling worried and I jolted my arm backwards hitting it into the lockers.

He seemed very concerned I could feel the anger build up in his eyes showing "I'm going to kill that bastard that hurt you" face just staring at me with caring emotions.

I felt so awkward how we just stand there with him knowing my arms are in this condition I didn't know what to say but only to stare at the floor.

I can hear his breathing is back to normal and has calmed down.

"I should be heading off now" I said while there was still awkwardness in the air.

"Yeah I should be heading off too" he said straight after me watching the walls trying to not make eye contact.

We both went our own direction.

As I began to walk home I noticed in the corner of my eye was a strange guy seemed to be following.

Out of the blue he pulled my back in his arms basically strangling me and not letting go.

I was screaming to the highest point of my voice... but nothing.

Then all of a sudden the man that had me in a grip was pulled off me.

I turned around to only see Ash Stymest there with blood coming from his mouth as he was hit and bloody knuckles.

He didn't seem to be in any pain but looked like he was hiding it from me.

As he stared at me all he said was "Your mine" then he walked in the opposite direction with his fists clinched still.

How stupid was I not to even ask him if he is hurt or to at lease thank him.

I breathed out with relief and carried on walking home.

As I got to the driveway my face had joy in it.

His car wasn't there... thank god.

I put my bag down in my room.

I stood in the kitchen drinking a glass of water to only hear a big bang of the front door closing.

Footsteps getting closer to the room I was in.

Heart beats faster.

Frightened !

-----------------------------------------------------------

What would happen next?

Who could have walked through the door?

Will Mackenzie feel safe?

Hope you enjoyed my first chapter actually thought it went well cant wait to continue it.

😁😀