Party Time (chapter 14)

I woke up to Ash's touch of him kissing my forehead.

"Morning beautiful ready for the party tonight, I am buzzing it will be a blast." Ash said to me whilst he cuddled my stomach.

"Yeah it will be great but I am not drinking and you and not going to drink to much either as you are meant to look after me not the other way around ok, are we on the same page?" I said in response so he knows who is boss.

"Yes I understand Mummy." Ash said in a cocky way which made me giggle and snort at the same time.

We both got up out of bed and ended up in the shower together like normal.

We chucked on some casual clothes obviously we are not wearing these later.

We had to go buy our clothes as we didn't have anything to wear.

CORRECTION, I am forcing Ash to come with me to pick out my outfit.

"I'm driving." Ash blurted out, which made me confused but also happy.

"Well you don't say I can't I am pregnant you twat." I replied with a hit of my usual personality, sarcasm.

We both hopped in the car and began to drive to the shopping center.

"What store should we go into?" I said to Ash as I began looking around at all the places we could go to.

"You can go to any store you like my Princess, as I am paying for it." Ash responded to me whilst rubbing the back of his neck looking at me.

"I love you so much, Mr Daddy what did I do to get all of this." I replied to Ash whilst cuddling him, with my head in his chest.

"You gave me your heart, trust and yourself to get all of this." Ash said in a loving voice to me as he began to peck me on the forehead with a kiss.

We began walking through the shopping center, in and out basically every shop.

Until we got to one shop that had the best clothes from.

The shop was called Burberry.

I got a really nice summer outfit being it was summer.

We finally was home and a 2 hours before the party began so I suggested we started to get ready.

I stepped into the bathroom to wash my face ad redo my makeup, as I have to look good for the biggest party of the year.

Ash was downstairs watching TV as he doesn't think he needs to get ready now.

I decided to leave my hair out but curl it slightly.

I made sure we ate before we left otherwise drinking booze on an empty stomach isn't good mainly for Ash.

It was 9:30pm and the party would have already started but everyone normally turns up late anyway.

We began to make our way there once we were both ready.

I can hear the music blast from the bottom of the road, I wonder if any neighbors complain about how loud it is.

Yet again Penny's parents are rich and could win any case in court.

We parked up opposite the house as it was rammed pack.

"You guys showed, I am so happy to see you." Penny said to both of us I think she was already drunk.

We walked inside to find all the boys playing beer pong.

We went over to them as that is where we will be for the whole night other than the kitchen for drinks and upstairs for the toilet.