The Truth (chapter 3)

As I look to the ground I could tell Ash was tensing up.

"What do you mean your brother?" Ash said in a frustrated curious voice.

I looked up with unhappy look on my face and a broken feeling in my heart.

"I didn't want anyone to know what my brother does to me, it's a part of my life I don't want to live." I said with relief in my voice, it's finally off of my chest.

Ash began to walk closer towards me.

My heart began to beat faster I didn't really know this hidden person standing in front of me.

He began to put his hands out aming to take mine in his.

He removed one hand from mine and put it under my chin to lift my head up.

Now I was looking in the eyes of the one I have a crush on.

"Why didn't you tell me at the start?" Ash said in a worrying tone.

"I didn't want to feel the embarrisment that I get abused." I replied with sadness.

"You don't have to go through this by yourself." Ash said whilst he removed a tear from my cheek with his finger.

"I should be getting home." I said removing my hand from Ash's hand.

"You don't need to go if you don't want to." Ash replied in a caring voice.

"I have to" I responded with a low scared voice.

Ash than grabbed my wrist pulling me to him.

He lent forward planting a kiss on my lips.

I didn't want to break it but I had to, I had to leave.

"I will see you tomorrow." I said in a strong voice not trying to show my fear.

Ash didn't let go off of my arm.

"I will be ok I promise." I responded to his reaction.

He let go off of my wrist and I began to walk away from the front door down the road disappearing in the moonlight.

As I reach my front door my hands begin to sweat.

I knew he would be in knowing how late it is.

I know he would question where I was.

As I walked into the front door I heard a bang as a glass got pushed down with force onto the coffee table in the living room.

I knew this was Ryder, he was drunk once again.

As I walk to the doorframe of the living room Ryder gets up and comes closer to me.

I didn't know what to do he was intoxicated with alcohol.

"Where the fuck have you been?" He shouted in my face whilst pointing.

"I was with someone." I replied with hesitation.

"Who the fuck were you with? Was it a boy?" He still shouted in response to me.

I didn't want to tell him but he asked so what I am about to do he had it coming.

"Yes I was with a boy, someone who I really like and you know what I kissed him." I said with full confidence.

I knew there would be consequences but what could be worst than what he already does to me.

Ryder pulled out his gun from under his shirt and shot me in my stomach.

"You deserve that you fucking whore, die in hell bitch!" Ryder shouted at me whilst walking away.

He opened the front door with pride from shooting me.

The door then was slammed.

I fell to the floor whilst loosing alot of blood.

I reach out for my phone inches away from my finger tips.

I began to stuggle, I had to stretch my arm a little further which opens up my wound more and begin to bleed faster.

I reached the phone and whilst my hand was shaking I tried to call Ash I was able to press the call button.

"Hello Ash you there?" I said with confusion.

"Hello Mackenzie whats wrong?" Ash said with a worrying voice.

Everything begins to go blurry and I begin to see a white light.

"Hello Mackenzie talk to me do you hear me?" Ash seemed more worried and worried.

"MACKENZIE PLEASE TALK TO ME!" Ash seemed so scared now.

"MACKENZIE STAY WITH ME I'M ON MY WAY!" Ash shouted.

Hopefully I could be saved.

My sight just got whiter and whiter I was dying.

Suddenly, the door flew open and Ash came running in.

Stay with me Mackenzie no you can't be dead.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What could happen to Mackenzie?

Will she be dead?

Was Ash too late?

Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 3 took me some time to write.

Hopefully I would write more in a week depends on how busy I am.

😁😀