Invitation (chapter 13)

As the week went on Ash and I grew stronger in our relationship there was nothing that split us apart.

Thursday came so quick nearly the end of the school week.

Ash and I got up like normal kiss hugs a shower than dressed.

But Thursday morning was different instead.

I woke up to breakfast in bed personally made by Ash.

"Morning beautiful, made you breakfast." Ash said whilst letting me sit up ready for the tray to go on my lap.

"Thanks babe for the food." I replied whilst pulling Ash in for a morning kiss.

I ate my food with Ash, we both basically shared everything.

We both then had a shower and got dressed ready to make our way to Ash's car.

As I stepped out of the front door there was a trail of pink and red rose petals leading to my door of the car.

I turn back to look at Ash who was happy to see my reaction.

I jumped into his arms and kissed him firmly and deeply.

"I love this, and I love you and the babies, it's so breathtaking." I shouted in surprise and joy.

We got into the car and drove away onto the road heading for school.

We parked up in the car park.

There was a bay that had Ash's name on it which made me feel extra special to be with Ash.

We began to walk to the entrance side by side with our finger interlocking.

We had all eyes on us like normal which didn't bother me anymore.

We met with Ash's friends as usual but this time they were buzzed about something I didn't know what but I think we were about to find out.

"Have you guys heard about the party this weekend?" Chase said to both of us.

"No we haven't we have only just got into the school you twat." Ash replied in a funny way making me laugh.

"Who's party is it?" I asked Chase.

"It's one of the biggest parties of the year with in our school it is at Penny's house." Chase replied to my question.

"Isn't that one of the girls that hate the living shit out of me because of Paisley?" I questioned in a confused face.

"Yeah it is but you will be with me and the boys the whole time I won't leave you at all for the whole night." Ash responded to me whilst putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Fine, I will go only if you promise you won't leave me." I replied to Ash making sure he stays with me and the boys.

"I promise, my cupcake." Ash answered me back whilst pulling me in closer.

"We better get going as we don't want to be late." Ash said to me whilst looking at me.

"Since when did you care about your education Ash? What changed you?" Alec said to Ash wondering what has got into him.

"Firstly I am in the same class as Mackenzie so I don't want to make her late or loose her education and secondly Mackenzie changed me and I love her for the new me." Ash replied whilst kissing me on the forehead.

We began to walk to class and sat next to each other in Spanish.

"Hola, Senorita Temple." I said as I know a bit of Spanish which made Ash surprised.

We sat down and began to open our books to start learning.

"Since when did you know Spanish Mackenzie? You surprise me everyday." Ash said in a happy voice to me.

"What do you expect this is a Spanish lesson and I pay attention unlike you Mr Stymest." I replied whilst laughing.

"Fair point Ms Stymest." Ash said in a cocky way to responce to my previous statement.

We had finished all our classes and the school day was over.

We headed home to rest as we were both tired yet I don't know why Ash will be tired he if full of energy and not the one carrying twins.

The next day was the same but had history this time with Mr Vallance and was the end of the school week.

Saturday has come...

The sun is shining and was the day of the party.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What could happen next?

How will the party go?

Find out in chapter 14. Thanks for reading this chapter hoped you guys enjoyed it. Sorry it was out a bit later than planned will try write more often.

Till next time.

😁😀