January 6th - Lily

January 6th, 2011.

Dear Jaime,

Hello, Jaime! Yes, it’s okay if you call me Lils. I’ll call you Jamie, just to piss you off. I’m glad I didn’t get a Polish pen pal again. That was torture. I really hope we’ll be besties, otherwise this would be plain awkward! Here are ten facts about me (not very interesting ones, so be prepared to fall asleep):

First, I’m a ‘post-hardcore’ fan myself, but I’ve never heard of Pierce the Veil. I’ll definitely listen to you guys as soon as I’m done writing this letter to you, my dear Jamie.

Second, tacos for life, dude. :D Mexicans are awesome, too. I’m part Mexican (barely, but I am), a bit English/British, some Irish and a dash of Italian. I’m just a European mess.

Third, I love guys with tattoos, honestly. Do you have any piercings? I have a nose piercing like Vic (I only know him because of collaborations with other bands). My hair is light blue, its natural color being brown. It’s straight, not spiky, though. Damn.

Fourth, I’m not offended, you fucking fag. <3 I love cursing too!

Fifth, I’m just shy in general. I’m the type that will keep to themselves, praying that nobody will talk to them because they stutter under pressure. It’s totally not adorable, either. Well, to me, at least.

Sixth, my nicknames include Lils (according to you), Lee, Lily-bear and Jones, because my douche of a roommate loves to annoy me with the last name shit.

Seventh, I love candy-flavored alcohol. Beat that, sucker.

Eighth, I haven’t ever gone out to a party or gone clubbing, so I don’t know what it’s like. Maybe one day, I’ll go out and do something like that, if my anxiety doesn’t get the best of me.

Ninth, tell Tony I love turtles and his taste in movies and tell Mike that he’s a slut. (Tell Mike that I said it; don’t just say, “Mike, you’re a slut.” I don’t want you landing a spot in the hospital.)

Tenth, I adore dimples.

As a bonus, here’s number eleven: I’ve recently graduated from college. I’m a photographer, trying to take pictures for bands and such. I’m really interested in that line of work, but it’s so fucking hard to land a spot. Stupid Adam Elmakias, I swear to God!

With love, your new pen pal and best friend,

Lily (Lils) Jones.