March 7th - Jaime

March 7th, 2011.

Dear Lils,

Oh, my God. I am so, so sorry you had to endure all of that… I was a social outcast, too. I was the dork that loved to do magic and yoyo tricks. I got picked on a lot for my afro (don’t be so quick to judge, I was a sexy beast). I don’t know what it’s like to get beat up, though. I feel so bad. I wish I could’ve kicked some asses for you, my dear.

Your parents never knew? Did you not tell them? I mean, how did you hide your wounds and things? You had to have needed a doctor at some point, no?

You’re very welcome, darling. You’re my best friend. What’re best friends for, other than fucking? (Kidding, of course; don’t hurt me. :c)

Here are some interests of mine:

Favorite food – TACOS, DUH.

Favorite color – Unicorn ;D

Favorite flower – I mean… I’m not gay or anything… Flowers aren’t manly enough for me! Get on my level.

Favorite movie(s) – Star Wars is okay (not the best but don’t tell Tony), Batman is pretty cool… I’ll watch anything but The Notebook. End of.

Favorite candy – All of them.

Well, uh… I can’t really think of anything else, so just Google me for more fun-facts. (No, you won’t be a ‘creep’ because I told you to. <3)

Love, your best friend who loves the way you’re fucked up (I hope that didn’t sound bad),

Jamie.