October 21st - Jaime

October 21st, 2011.

Dear Bluebird,

Yeah, yeah, yeah, shut up. The date is set for tomorrow. Thank God we’re going on tour tomorrow… I have an excuse to leave early because I need some sleep before I wake up at one in the morning. This is gonna’ be hell. This reminds me; start sending your letters to the new address. I’ll be waiting impatiently!

I have to tell Vic. At least Vic! C’mon, just Vic. Why not Vic? Your “Valentine” will think it’s hilarious. Come on, please?! I won’t tell Alan or Alex, and I won’t tell Vic about what you said about them, either. Just that you said you’d write about him. Okay? I promise, that’s all I’ll say! ;)

Nooo! Don’t give me the silent treatment. I love talking to my best friend all the time. It’d be better if I could hear her pretty voice, though. Letters are great, but my hand hurts like a bitch.

You implied that I was kinky, which implies sex, which doesn’t imply making love, so I was clarifying, so it’s not “too much information,” girl! (Queue the z-snap.) I’m always in the loop, and I’m definitely not a child! Admit I’m not a child before I cry, Lily. I will cry. :(

No, it’s not crazy to me at all. Maybe it’s because I’m crazy, but who knows. You’re my best friend, and I just feel so comfortable talking and joking with you. I know a lot about you, believe it or not; I learn by the things you tell me and the stuff I look up. I know you hate chick flicks and horror movies; you’re more of the action movie type. You hate sporty sneakers, so you wear Vans and TOMS. You wear your snapbacks backwards and you prefer beanies. You love Hot Topic; “it’s like a merch tent at a concert, only bigger and always in town.” I know a lot about you, and I don’t know that much about Jess…

Really; you think so? I mean, I know we joke around a lot, but I didn’t know we were actually funny. Thanks, darling! As for your hurting stomach, you need to breathe and steer clear of watching our interviews or videos of us on YouTube so it doesn’t hurt again. <3

YOU’RE THE MEANEST-EST-EST!

Love, the guy who’s totally not buying your “not blushing” act,

Taco.