February 3rd - Jaime

February 3rd, 2011.

Dear Lils,

It’s quite alright, my dear. I was a bit nervous. Vic kept trying to calm me down but I was prepared to fly out and make sure you were okay. How was your trip? Did you fly? Go by train? Hitchhike? Bus? Bike? Motorcycle? Helicopter? Skateboard? Unicorn?! That’d be awesome.

Aw, I have to tell them that. They love hearing stories about how someone thinks of them as their heroes/inspirations! Especially Vic. Stuck up bastard. (Kidding, kidding, of course I’m absolutely kidding.)

I said it because it’s true. You’re a gorgeous girl. Don’t bring yourself down, okay, sweetheart? Of course, it made sense. Everything makes sense in the land of no-making-sense world! Did that make sense? (Of course it did!)

Well, d’aw, thank you. Yeah, I guess she is pretty lucky. I’m every woman’s dream, only I’m reality. Jess, my girlfriend, says I’m the best thing to ever happen to her… Sometimes I’m not sure that’s true, but still. I love her. She loves me. ANYWAY, yes, we’re a “Mexicore” band of Sexicans. YOU GOT A PROBLEM, LILS?! SWERVE!

Tony loves the little motherfucking thing. He keeps bragging that you got him something and not me. :( At least I got to see your beautiful face and he didn’t. Ha! Beat that, Tone! Honestly, Mike’s voice is kinda squeaky since I kicked him. It’s so fucking hilarious. His voice cracks and shit.

Love, your Sexican,

Jamie.