October 6th - Lily

October 6th, 2011.

Dear Taco,

Honey, it’s okay! I don’t respond for a week or more sometimes when I get really busy, and you know that. It’s not the end of the world. Sure, I was prepared to go find you to make sure you weren’t kidnapped by a fan fiction writer, but that’s not the point. Don’t worry about the tour situation, Himes. I’ll be okay for, what, two months? Yeah, I’ll be okay! (I think.)

I’m not scary and you know it. Admit that I’m not scary! … I don’t know what you’re talking about. I obviously, obviously don’t write that stupid shit with the knowledge gained from Wikipedia and other resources on the internet and in the library and on YouTube via interviews, what…

It should be a crime at the level of kinkiness you’re on. Damn. I hope Jess doesn’t have to experience that kink in bed. She’d probably be dead by now. ;) You’re totally not in the loop, Jamie. You’re always so lost. Poor kid. :(

It’s not okay, Jaime! I hate getting gifts. Please try to talk them out of getting me stuff. Please, Himes? Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Pretty please with a taco on top? But, wait… Isn’t Jess the most important person in your life...?

Oh, my God! That’s so disgusting! I’d think Vic would “clean up” after his brother, especially for innocent, shy, quiet Tony. Did you ever tell him that? If you didn’t, you will as soon as you get this letter, you Mexican asshole!

I KNOW, BUT YOU’RE MEANER!

Much love, the person who thinks you’re the most important boy in the world,

Bluebird.