Young Professor

{A/N: Jason London from Dazed and Confused is going to be the "hot" professor ughhh he's such a daddy}

Becca's P.O.V.

Today was the first day of classes and I couldn't be more excited! Normally I hate getting up for school but this time it's different. I only had 2 classes today and I was done for the day. Adam and I have the same classes. They're just general ed. classes. I chose my major to be Psychology because I like fucking with people and their minds. Adam chose the major of Sports Management. He's always wanted to coach hockey because Coach Bombay was such a father figure to him.

I knocked on Adam's door and waited for him to open the door so we can head out.

"Babe, are you almost ready?" I asked.

"Adam come on! You take as long to get ready as a girl!" Tai added.

"Tai I swear to God!" Adam yelled as he opened the door.

"You two are literally like siblings!" I said with a giggle.

We all walked to class. Tai had class in another building but she had it at the same time as us.

"Let me know how your class is." Tai said.

"You got it dude!" I said as I gave her a thumbs up.

We walked into class and saw a lot of students. Like possibly 100 students.

"Holy shit! That's a lot of people!" Adam said with wide eyes.

"You can say that again!" I replied. I held his hand as we tried to find seats.

The professor walked in and I was floored by how young he looked. He did not look like a professor at all! He looked like he was 25. He had blue eyes, and dark hair. He had on khakis and a very dressy shirt. I swear I heard every panty drop when he walked in.

"Good morning class. My name is Professor London or if you want to you can call me Jason. Welcome to Intro to Psychology 1000. For those of you that think this class is gonna be a breeze, you're in for a rude awakening." He said as he passed the syllabus around.

"Who does this guy think he is?" Adam whispered to me annoyed tone. I could tell Adam didn't like this professor already.

"Adam shut up! I'm trying to listen!" I whispered back.

Every girl in the classroom was swooning over him. I wasn't one of them. I had my own sexy man and he was sitting right next to me.

This class was going to be tough. I didn't realize how hard college was going to be. Adam and I have to keep a 3.5 GPA in order to keep our scholarship.

"Class for homework read chapters 1-3 and take notes! I expect all of you to complete this by next class! Have a great day!" Professor London said.

Adam was the first person to leave the class. I literally had to run to catch up with him.

"Adam what the hell is going on with you?!"

"Who does that guy think he is?! He's such a pretty boy! Literally every girl is swooning over him I bet you were too!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?! I wasn't even looking at him! I love you Adam! I would never look at another man because I have the best thing that's ever happened to me! I'm sick of you acting like I stare at every guy that walks by! If you don't trust me, then this relationship is meaningless!" I said as I started tearing up.

"Becca I do trust you. I'm so sorry I acted like this. I was just jealous and insecure. I love you so much!" He said as he pulled me into a hug and wiped my tears from my cheeks.

"I forgive you Adam. Let's go find Tai." I said as I gave him a quick peck.