Flirtation

Becca's P.O.V.

This week is the week of exams. I'm taking my first college exam tomorrow and I couldn't be more nervous in my life. I signed up for a tutoring session with professor London to go over information about the exam.

"Professor London, I have a question about the study guide that you gave us for the test." I said as he sat on his desk. He looked up at me and instantly changed his demeanor.

"Ahh Miss Becca its great to see you again and please call me Jason." He said.

"I've been looking in the textbook for ages but couldn't find any information about Erickson. I know that's a big section of the exam and I wanted to go over some material with you if that's alright?" I asked.

"Of course it's alright I'd be glad to help  a wonderful student like you." He loosened his tie a little bit and sat down next to me. I hate to admit it but he smelled really good.

After about an hour of going over material, I finally started to understand everything.

"Thanks so much for the help Professor London." I said as I grabbed my books.

"Anything for my students and please again call me Jason. I hope I'm not overstepping but I think you're a very bright and beautiful woman."

I was in shock of what he just said. My professor just called me beautiful. This was highly inappropriate. One, he was my professor that's highly illegal. Second, Adam is the only man I love. I walked out of the room confused and shocked in what I just heard.

"Hey girl how was tutoring?" Tai asked as I entered the room.

"Pretty good until the end when my professor hit on me." I said as I plopped on my bed.

"Woah what?!" She immediately sat up from her bed and came over towards me.

"He said that I was 'bright and beautiful' I didn't know what to say so I just left."

"Woah this is crazy! Professor London has the hots for you!"

"Yeah and the sad thing is, I liked the compliment. I love Adam and I would never cheat on him but I felt something weird with Mr. London."

"Are you going to tell Adam about this?"

"Hell no! He'd skin him alive if he ever found out. I have to get to the stadium. We have our first game tonight."

"Okay I'll see you there!"

I left the room with an uneasy feeling. I don't know how I feel about this situation and I don't know what to do!