Familiar Faces

{A/N: Alisa Milano will be Audrey Larson bc she's mom af!}

Adam's P.O.V.

I'm actually starting to like this pledging thing. I hate the hazing but this is a great opportunity for my résumé. I know I had some concerns but they're all gone now. I was just about to get ready for practice when I heard a knock on the door.

"It's open!" I yelled.

"Adam?" A familiar voice asked. I turned around and saw a girl that I haven't seen in a very long time.

"Audrey?! What are you doing here?!" I said dumbfounded. Audrey Larson was my old childhood friend from when I was a hawk. Her twin brother Larson was on the hawks with me along with McGill. Audrey played hockey too but she quit after I went with the ducks. She was very sweet to me and honestly I had the biggest crush on her well until I met Becca.

"I go here! I got a really good scholarship from here for biology. My brother told me that you were here so I wanted to check for myself." She said as she gave me a hug.

"Well your brother's right. I'm here on a hockey scholarship. I'm actually about to head over to practice now." I said as I was walking out the door.

"Okay I'll walk with you." She said as she batted her eyes.

"Actually my girlfriend is walking with me to practice but you can definitely join us." I said as I ran into someone.

"I'm sor- oh hey babe!" I said as I ran into Becca.

"Hey I was just about to get you to go to practice. Who's this?" Becca asked.

"Becca this is Audrey Larson. Apparently she goes here! Audrey, this is my girlfriend Becca Conway!" I said as I gave Becca a kiss on the cheek.

"It's so nice to finally meet you. Adam, I didn't know your girlfriend was a Conway! How's your brother?"

"He's pretty good he's at UNC Chapel Hill on a hockey scholarship." Becca said with a laugh.

"That's awesome! Well I better head out I have bio homework to do. Bye Adam, it was very nice to meet you Becca." Audrey said as she waved at us.

"Nice to meet you too!" Becca said.

We walked to the ice house in silence. I could tell there was something up with Becca but I didn't know what.