BH 6

Grunting, her gram must of given it to her. That woman has everything stashed in her house. The door quickly closes leaving me yet again alone. Dropping the paper rolling my fingers on the table, I need to say something. But I’ve never been the one to talk much. For most of the day she hid away in her room, only coming out to use the bathroom or to eat. Never looking at me. Keeping her opinion and talk to herself. Never complaining about anything or asking for a ride, still I was wondering how she got here. Maybe a taxi…unlikely though.

    I had taken a shower and when I stepped into the hall, the smell of something mouth watering grabbed me by the throat. Sounds of silverware hitting a bowl, came from her room. Entering the kitchen a bowl in which the divine smell was coming from, sat ready to be eaten. Looking around like a wolf picking up scraps, I took a bite. Flavor exploded around my taste buds, saucy meat with onions elbow pasta and peppers were covered in a red tomato sauce. A hint of pepper with salt, mixed with the hotness that warmed from the inside out.

    Mostly my meals were tv dinners or something I burnt, never being very good in the kitchen. Without realizing it had cleared the whole bowl, resisting the urge to lick it clean. Licking my lips instead I opened the fridge, seeing the large tray with more of the cooked delight. Grinning as I grabbed to make another bowl. Defiantly keeping her. As far as I was concerned she could use anything in the house, as long as I got some. Sitting down my mind wandered around the idea of why’s.
    Why was she here?
    Why did she come in the first place?
    Was she married?
    A boyfriend?
    If so why wasn’t he locking her up?
    Why wont she talk to me?
    Did I scare her that bad?

Clearing yet another bowl, my eyes locked with her closed door. This was ridiculous we lived in the same house, we should be able to talk to one another. Most woman wouldn’t shut up, this one wouldn’t say a thing. I found her frustrating, since talking gives away ones personality. Without words I had to ready her body language and she wasn’t making herself present enough for that. Walking threw the house as stealthy as possible, almost like a scared cat before darting back to her room. She didn’t seem to be visiting her gram as much as I thought she would, which meant she was here for other reasons.

    I didn’t know of any weddings or funerals in this town, so that wasn’t it. Her gram didn’t say anything about a family issue where Ray came from. Not knowing the facts drives me crazy, to the point I get snappy. Her door cracked open, and a slender leg walks out. Holding a cleared bowl, and a empty can. As if I’m the reason for her creeping, she stops seeing me. Watching her as if she’ll flee like a deer, she walks into the kitchen rising her bowl out and tossing the can away.
    Still no sounds the long tight white shirt, barley hiding her figure. Swallowing as I get a better idea of just how built she is. Legs that seem to run for miles, hold what I now is known as an apple bottom. Almost as if she’s walking on her toes, the floor holds it breath also not wanting to spook her. Slender arms with muscles I find sexy, grab the blanket on the couch. Once used to hid that magnificent body from my eyes. Her frowning face, has me tickled. it’s the first I’ve seen a reaction out of her.

    Bending over into the couch, her ass on full display my eyes become like dinner plates. Gulping as she sighs in frustration, her hands pull her let down hair up. The side profile of her, calling to me even louder. Grumbling to herself, she grabs the flat pillow and tosses it to the other side. A breath taking smile as she picks up the butterfly she used on me. The next move would of chocked me had I been eating, slipping her hand between her legs. The knife disappears as she happily walks back into her room, once again closing the door.
    What the hell was that about? My consciences asks just as baffled as me. Mentally shrugging as I don’t even know how to answer such a question.

    For the next few days, this becomes the norm. I see very little of her, and if I do she’s gone before I can blink. Its pissing me off, I never get a chance to speak. Sitting at the table eating yet again, a dish she’s made I hear a truck pull into the driveway. Then as if her ears have picked up the faint sound she walks out. Dressed in a number worthy of killing. Black cowboy boots click across the floor, as tight blue shorts show more then a stripper could handle. Moving up to the tied jean shirt, with sleeves clipped to her shoulders.