BH 16

“Raydance do not pity that man, he was an sinful creature. And my grandbaby is not a murderer. He would of done the same thing, had he thought you wouldn’t stay with him. He should of never messed with the Macbeths.” Sighing she bobbed her head a little, as if she was agreeing.
    “Gram, I have to go. They’ll be here any minute.”
    “Raydance, take a deep breath. Remember what I taught you.”
    “I understand” Then the call ended.

Training what training?…..

A few seconds later two large black Cadillac’s pulled around the back of her car. Her head pushes back, tapping the seat.
    “Show time”

I was parked a ways down from them, using my cars hood as a way to steady the gun. Ron had cleared the park, making sure no one was around. Watching as she opened the door and kept her hands by her sides. The flood of man meat that exited, even made me a little nervous for her. Steadying my hand, as I whipped it on my pants. Looking through the scoop.
    A large black man dressed in what I guess, is the standard pimp suit took a step to her. Looking her up and down, before snapping his fingers. A tall younger looking male, was pushed out of an SUV and dropped to the ground.
    “MATT” She screamed, looking him over.

    “Ray” He chocked, shuffling to his feet.
    “Disk girly” Waving his hand at her to hand it over.
    “Matt gets in the car first.” Taking a few steps away from the car. Giving her a look, he waved to his men. They pushed the male towards the car, and Ray stepped closer to him. Growling I smelled something fowl with her plan. Matt ran and climbed into the passenger seat. Closing the door and waiting. She sighed slowly pulling out a black disk, and stretching her hand out.
    A boy guard snatched it, handing it to his boss. Looking it over he handed it to some nerd with glasses. Slipping the disk into the computer, he started typing away. Looking up from the screen, he smiled.

    “Were good” Looking at Ray, who sighed in relief. Slowly she started backing to the car.
    “Where do you think your going” He snapped, stepping to her.
    “Were good, you got your disk” Looking confused.

Shit I just knew something smelled fishy…….

    “Were far from good” Grinning as he pulled out a gun, shooting her twice in the chest. I think I screamed, as I put one between his eyes. But she was already, on the ground. Coughing up blood and spitting some onto the ground. My body went into over drive, firing at anyone going anywhere near her. Matt crawled over the drivers seat, keeping low and dragging her into the car. Closing the drivers door, the car squealed back tires trying to make a break for it.
    One Suv got away trailing after her, leaving my post following them.
    “Ron take care of them, I’m going after Ray”
    “Right”

Tossing the ear piece to the floor board, kicking the car over a flower bed. Cutting the wheel hard, as I chased after the suv and my girl. Her car swerved around, trying to loose him. Driving into a dark tunnel, she seemed to almost disappear. The suv driving around trying to locate her. The roar of an engine, caught not only my attention, but the guards as well. She was desperate, as she literally took flight. Her car bouncing back on the pavement, serving around the suv.

    Her hand sticking out the car window, flipping them the bird. Peeling away as they again gave chase, her speed increased. Running down all over the place, no real path. Cutting cars off, while still keeping a good hold on the fast machine. Everything turned into a horror movie, in the blink of an eye. Her car started loosing control, spinning around. Watching as it ran into an old building, disappearing from view before a blazing inferno exploded from inside.

    Ripping the E-brake as I got out, grabbing my hair the black Suv slowing down before pulling away fast. Fire burning any shred of the mustang and her. Stumbling as I got a better look at the green paint, dripping down the flaming metal. Air sucked from my lungs, as I thought about her.

We lost another one, slipping threw our fingers…..my inner man crying out.

Ron and his men drove up, getting out they started grabbing me. Saying things like.
    “We need to go” And
    “Dalton come on”

Pulling me away someone one drove my car, as I was pushed into a car with Ron. His eyes watched me as I sat silently looking out the window. My body numb with out her, everything gone. Knowing I should of never fall for someone, seeing as I’m once again hurt. A cell phone rang and Ron answered it, nodding he tapped my knee.
    “Its for you” Handing it to me. Taking the cell, I could careless at this point.
    “Dalton” Her grandmother was speaking soft now. She already knew I failed, here comes the screaming and crying.