BH 20

“Of course” Grabbing my jeans, wrapping the towel around my waist. Walking out with me, she swipes the card unlocking our door. Her swim suit is hung over the shower rod, as dry clothes start to cover perfect skin. Laying on the bed with the tv on soft, I can’t help but watch.

    “So what is it you want to know?” Muting the tv altogether now.

    “What did you do before you worked at grams?” Pulling her shirt over her head.

    “Really? That’s your first question?” Sighing as I now feel the need to turn the tv volume up high.

    “Yes” Grabbing the click, and turning it off. Frowning cause I was still watching that, she tosses it to the corner.

    “Its not something I want to talk about”

    “Why because its touchy, or because you think it will upset me?”

Damn she’s so straight forward….

    “A little of both, if you must no” Groaning with my head hitting the back board.

    “How about we compromise” Crawling dangerously over me.

    “I’m listening” Watching as she makes me love the idea of telling her everything.

    “I’ll tell you something, if you tell me something” Startling over my hips. Grabbing her hips, messaging all the way up.

    “Fair enough” Nodding for her to go first.

    “What would you like to know” Shifting her weight, making me groan in pleasure.

    “Lets start with why you chose to be a Transporter” She nods, before answering.

    “Because I wanted to proved a service, that didn’t seem to be meeting the needs of some cliental.”

    “So you chose that?” Frowning.

    “Yea why not? I’m a good driver, and the money was easy” Shrugging.

    “I suppose so”

    “My turn” Grinning, as she leaned down.

    “What did you do before you worked for gram?”

    “I was a CIA agent.” Her lashes blink rapidly before she bursts out laughing.

    “What’s so funny?” Growling.   

    “You…..a CIA agent. Please come on really” Tapping my chest with her hand.   

    “Ray I’m serious.” She laughs more.

    “Yea okay” Waving me off. Grinding my teeth, she’s not making this easy.

    “Ray I was a agent.”

    “Then why’d you quit?” Chuckling.

    “Because I watched the one woman I loved, die in my arms.” Her laughing stops, as she assess my face.

    “So you quit because of a death?” Frowning.

    “Didn’t you hear the part of me loving that woman?”

    “I did, but that’s no reason to quit something your good at” Folding her arms.

    “Ray it not like I wanted to”

    “Then why did you?”

    “Because I saw her face everywhere, it was effecting my work” Razing my voice. Her face softens, as she takes those wonderful hands cupping my face.