BH 21

“You gunna pack, or do I just do it for you?” Zipping my bag up, her eyes turn to the side to see me.

    “Are we in a rush?” Flipping over, which proved to be deadly to my lower region as the shirt had skipped up showing off the apple of her ass.

    “No, but I thought you wanted to go home”

    “I do, but we should look through the books first” My brow knits.

    “Books? What books?” Smiling like a ray for sunshine, she jumps off the bed bending over to grab something out of her bag. I swear she’s doing this on purpose to me.

    “These” Handing me real-estate books. There for high retail properties.

    “Ray, these are going to cost a fortune.” Looking up at her. Laughing she pulls me to the bed, sitting next to me.

    “Did you forget, we have more then enough money” Kissing my cheek. Jumping back off the bed, she leans over to me.

    “Now, lets talk about food. Cause I’m starved”

~Raydance~

We talked over breakfast about where would be a good location, we settled near the heart of it all. Dalton wanted lots of land, and cattle. Who knew a CIA agent was so country, he really had me fooled. Flying back to the states, we park the car in one of the offices for realtors. Lisa is a nice woman, who is thrilled about us buying land here. After four houses Dalton looks like he needs some tlc, heading back to the hotel he flops on the bed.

    “Tired?” Sitting down next to him.

    “And your not?” Turning his head to see me.

    “I am, but I’m excited”

    “Ray honey, we’ve seen a crap load of houses. If you can’t find something you like, well just build it” Turning on his side.

    “Really?” Pulling me to him, I get kissed all over.

    “Of course, crazy woman.” Laughing as his kisses are starting to tickle, we order some dinner.

It turns out we didn’t need to build our own place, cause the next house Lisa took us to see was the one. Dalton fell in love with the farm layout, while I was drooling over the houses interior. We sighed the paperwork, wiring the money and it was ours. Parking in the new driveway, I stepped out ready to go in when I was pulled off my feet.

    “Dalton?”

    “You didn’t really think I was going to let my bride to be walk herself in. Now did you?” Blushing he opens the door, stepping in.

    “Its ours, really ours” He step me down, pulling me into a kiss.

    “Yes, now you need a proper wedding.”

    “I don’t..”

    “No butts missy. I want to marry you right, so do whatever you have to do. No skimping.” Giving me his best stern face.

    “Yes Sir” Growling at me, I get another stratifying kiss.

We were married in three months, which went smoother then I thought. My girls were my bridesmaids, and Dalton even called some old buddies of his. Turns out a few of them took a liking to my girls, gram was stunning along with my parents and brother. Dalton apologized to my brother, which was funny cause Matt didn’t seem the least pissed off about it.

    With everything squared away, we lived our lives to the fullest making money with our cattle. We still had plenty of money left over, but we were saving it for a different time. Perhaps when we have a child of our own, and they get into a jam. One new knows what the winding roads hold, but one things for sure it will never be with out some bumps.

    The End