BH 19

“I just can’t believe its you.”  There’s a twinkle in those dangerous eyes. Smiling back, I can only laugh.

    “So that’s why you haven’t stopped looking at me?” cocking my head to the side.

    “No that’s just part of it.”

    “Ohh? What’s the rest” Chuckling as he gets closer.

    “Your to beautiful for me to look away” Kissing down my neck. His five a clock shadow tickles my skin, while enhancing his light kisses.

    “Dalton…your going to make me crash”

    “I doubt that” Whispering into my neck.

~Dalton’s POV~

Her smell, taste feel of her. Everything is coming back to me, the longer I hold her to me. How I’ve waiting for another kiss of her sweetness. Nothing is better then this, nothing. Wanting another look, I pull us a part. She’s still here, in my arms. Daisy has a mental fit, making me remember she’s not left.

    “DALTON! Who is she?”  Grabbing my arm, pulling me to her. Ray gives me a look, as if asking if I’m with this little thing. My brain freaks, the last thing I need is her thinking I’ve moved on. Specially to someone like Daisy. Shaking my head, pulling away from her. Ray grins. Taking my hand, the feeling is spectacular, as she pulls me behind her.

    “Your to close now” Placing her hands on those sexy hips.

    “You can’t do that” Daisy whines like a child.

    “Ohh! but I can. See…” Turning to me, before looking at her.

    “I’ve done some really naughty things to him, and he’s hooked. A little sweet thing like you, couldn’t possible satisfy a man like him” Giggling. I gulp again, what have I unleashed.

    “You’ve…what” Gasping Daisy looks at me. Only making me blush.

    “You heard me, I’ll be taking my man now. You know to finish what I started.” Winking at her. Daisy paled before she turned to me. Picking up her bag, those eyes look over my body. The heat from them, turning me on.

    “Dalton baby, you got your truck right?” Licking her pink plump lips. Nodding cause I need to think first.

    “I need to grab my shirt” Remembering I left it in the barn. Her slender fingers grab the buckle, before pulling me a little closer.

    “Don’t I like this look” Running bright emeralds all over my abs and pack.

Ohh I love this woman…..

She knows just what to say to a man, special someone like me. Walking with her, I take her bag. A bright smile as I get another kiss, her body so close. Chuckling her eyes flash with something devilish. Turning around, she keeps walking as the words spill out.

    “Oh Tell your Daddy, He quits” Flipping her off. I hear Daisy squeal like a pig, before storming into the house. Ray laughs, making me smile. Holding back a groan when she slips her hand into my back pocket. Looking at her, I swear this woman has gotten crazier.

    “Yes?” she asks, fluttering her lashes. Looks so mush sexier when she does it.

    “You know I don’t have a place to stay now” Razing my brow, cause I don’t have a job now either.

    “I know” Squeezing my ass. Gulping as I contain the part of me that wants to ravish her now. Giggling more, we come up to my truck. Tossing her bag into the bed, her delicate body sitting on my seat. The idea of her driving, makes me smile. I could look at her the whole time, never having to turn my attention to the road. Offering her the keys, she gladly takes them allowing me yet again another kiss.