Bh 13

It was damp and dark, but I found the black car. Pulling on the handle it was locked. Frowning I slipped my hand under, looking for a set of keys. A pair dropped, jingling. Pushing it into the lock, before opening the door. As soon as I sat down the cell phone on the passenger seat rang.
    “Hello?”

    “Very good Mr. Dalton, you’ve made it so far. Now open the laptop.” I did as she said, and the screen came to life.
    “Now type in ‘BreakHer’ one word” Clicking the keys, the password protecting unlocked.
    “I’m in”
    “I’m sure that’s what they all say. Now I want you to click on the red icon” Finding the old woman a bit dirty for a time like this, however it did lighten my mood a bit.
    “What’s it for?”
    “You’ll see” Chuckling as the icon opened, four small screens displayed. There sitting in the divers seat was Ray.

    “Its Ray” Almost more excited then I should of sounded.
    “Yes, I have installed person cameras all over her car, she’s clueless to them. However you can see and hear her, she can only hear you if you hit the small blue bottom in the top right corner. That will call the cars phone, connecting you to her. I wouldn’t do that unless you want to have an earful. Raydance doesn’t like to talk while she’s driving.” Well gee that explained why she kept telling me to shut up.

    “Now what?” Feeling like nothing was in my hands.
    “Being you is a black case, containing weapons. Do as you like with them. However I have already booked you a room at the closets hotel in the area to Rays house. Do Not go to her house.”
    “Why the hell not?”

    “Because if she known’s your in town, she’ll loose all concentration. Which could very well be the thing to get her killed.” Nodding I agreed.
    “Good” I froze, crazy old bat had cameras in this car to.
    “Alright moving along. Head to the hotel, a built in gps is already installed into that car, so just simply hit the red button and go.” The engine started right up, as I hit the red button. Following the directions, parking at a large hotel.

    “Anything else?” Grumbling.
    “Yes, Raydance will be making tons of stops on her route. Be sure to follower her,….without being spotted. And I don’t mean just from her. She’s going to be tailed as soon as she passes the border of Jersey.  She’s already going to be on high alert, so it will make things more complicated for you.”
    “Just what exactly and I doing to help her?”

    “Simple, you kill anyone who is at the brink of taking her life. If I tell you to shoot, you better damn well shoot. Do I make myself clear.”
    “Just what makes you think I’ll just kill someone?”
    “Because Dalton its in your blood, you were always a natural in the field. And I know you wont watch another woman you care for, die in front of you”

Son of a bitch…how many people know about her…

    “Fine, so who am I suppose to protect her from?”  IF I was to protect her, I needed more then these half ass answers I was getting.

    “Two men are the largest threat. Being they are the head of the snake, chop off the head and the babies will scatter.”
    “So who are they?” Damn old woman, I liked her better when she was stuffing me full of food, and not bullshit.
    “Charles Luther is the man who burned her. He’s going to be her first target. He holds the disk she was suppose to deliver. Dalton she wont leave without that disk, and I can’t stress this enough. Whatever you might see or hear don’t, I repeat don’t shoot Charles till she’s cleared the area.”

    “I’m dying to know why” Tapping the steering wheel.
    “Charles is what you call a smarter Harrison” Her words prickled my backside. One Harrison was bad enough, now I had a smarter one to deal with.
    “Fucking fabulous” She sighs, before talking.
    “Dalton in the trunk is a few other items you might find useful. Raydance wont be doing anything till tomorrow. She’ll most likely drive straight threw the night, needing a few hours of sleep. You might see her talking to a blonde or a red head, their her partners.”
    “She has a team?”