Ch 8: Making New Friends

"Are you okay?"

Liam jumped in his seat when he realized that someone was talking to him. It was the human kid Eamon, the one that the teacher said would be his lab partner for the rest of the semester. Liam looked down at him and he couldn't help but notice that he had the most strangest looking features that Liam has ever seen.

The kid had a head full of red curls flowing in all different directions, freckles all over his cheeks and nose. He wore braces, and was impossibly short and skinny like a toothpick. It also didn't help that he had green eyes.

Liam had never seen anybody with red hair before. Eamon, rolled his eyes when Liam wouldn't stop staring. He looked nice though, like someone that he could get along with. In the werewolf world, he'd probably be a sub like him.

"Yes, my hair is naturally red if you must know. But I'm warning you now you git you call me a ginger or a sunshine and I'll gut ya'. I get enough of that shit from the dicks in the back of the class." Eamon said. Jabbing a thumb in mid air at the back of the room.

Liam was never good at anything. Especially when it comes to making friends, he was always slow in his pack and at just anything in general.

"Faggots!" A guy harshly whispered at us. Eamon rolled his eyes when his desk was kicked from behind, he turned around and flipped the guy off.

"Piss off Barry."

The teacher wasn't looking and doing the lecture on the board the entire time.

Okay, so maybe he wouldn't be a sub but an omega. Which is still a higher ranking than a sub. The kid had a personality that matches his hair.

If he talked like that to a dominant Liam worried of what could happen to him. He hoped that he would never meet a dominate.

He was surprised at his outburst.
"Okay, I got it."
Liam said while raising his hands up slowly in a mock surrender. Making Eamon smirk.

"Glad you do, because I don't need another war at this school." Eamon said while shaking his head making Liam laugh. He hoped that Eamon would be his friend, Liam decided that he liked him as one. He never had a friend before.

"Oh no..." Eamon murmured while sucking on his lollipop.
"Jace is staring at us again, quick, avoid eye contact with him!" Eamon urged. Trying to hide his face with his hand.

So that was what the werewolf was called.

"Who's Jace?" Liam whispered, hoping that the blonde locks and dark clothes across the room wouldn't eavesdrop on their conversation. Werewolves, like dogs, have an unnaturally keen sense of hearing.

"Not good news. He's part of a groupie."

"Groupie?" Liam whispered back unsurely.

"Yeah, you know the ones who always stay close within' their own unit. They never talk to anybody, they're probably involved in some kind of cult or weird fucked up shut like drugs and orgies."

Liam arched a brow at that. Is that what werewolves who ran in packs were like to humans?

"Do you two have something you want to share with the class?" The teacher asked us, making us both shake our heads quickly. As some of the classmates began to laugh at us.