Chapter 24: Handsome Devil Part 2

Even in a tired state, Eamon still thought that Billy was handsome and it made his small heart beat fast. He looked away quickly though when Billy suddenly looked up and smirked at him it was almost like he heard his heart beating? No way...Eamon thought while shaking his head.

Eamon clenched the white bed sheets in his hands when he heard the dull sounds of Billy's footsteps approach him. No matter how hard he tried to deny it Eamon couldn't deny the attraction he felt to Billy. He's never felt that way about anybody before and it almost scared him.

Billy grunged his throat as he knelt down to his small height "I uhhh..." Eamon was patient because he knew that even though Billy appeared to be a strong man on the outside he was really a man of few words. Billy let out a shaky breathe "there's no other way to say this Eamon."

"But my friends and I we...are werewolfs." Eamon let out a small breath and sat up from the bed only to be blocked by Billy. Everywhere Eamon's little body went Billy's body instantly blocked him.

"Billy...I." Billy shushed Eamon and pilled him to his chest "don't leave me I need you." He whispered quickly while pulling Eamon against his chest. Werewolfs....there was no doubt in Eamon's mind that he's heard of them before. Seen them in movies, read about them in fanfic and even read about their origins.

He wasn't scared....lie he was but not of Billy. Just for what he was. And for some reason Eamon's heart beat louder and felt a rising blush on his cheeks. It all made sense to him now the way he behaved around him whenever Alec was around or whenever hehe heard those low growls whenever he was around another guy. The question was there but he was afraid to ask.

"You don't seem like you're scared or too surprised?" Billy asked unsurely. What? Did he expect him to run away? Eamon was going to but his curiosity got the better of him.
Eamon cleared his throat "I've heard of werewolfs I know what they are I just didn't think they were real." Eamon confessed honestly as Billy let out a breath of his own. It was almost as if Billy sounded relieved from hearing that.

"Eamon there's one more thing..." Billy hesitated. "Something that every were has is a-"
"Mate, am I...uh you're mate Billy?" Eamon asked shly in his arms.

Billy let out a loud laugh making Eamon feel a little unconscious maybe he should have just stayed quiet he thought to himself as he struggled to get out of his strong muscular arms.

"How on earth did I get to be so lucky to have a smart and beautiful mate?" Billy whispered huskily against Eamon's ear lobe. Eamon ignored being called that and just basked in the feeling of being accepted for once in his life.

"Though I have to ask how did you know so much about werewolfs should I be concerned?" Billy looked at Eamon with an amused smirk while Eamon's face soon matched his read curls.

"I uh I-I used to read a lot about them."

"Still do." Eamon whispered as Billy let out another boastful laugh as he continued to hold him against his chest.
"I'm...am I going to be here for awhile aren't I?"

"Is that okay?" Billy asked unsurely, making Eamon shrug his shoulders even though on the inside he was thrilled at the idea of moving out of his house. Eamon hated living in his house, his father wasn't the best of fathers to say the least.

"I'm going to need to get a few things from my...house." Trailer park was the right phrase for it, but Eamon was too ashamed to admit that he lived in one. If Billy ever found out about his living conditions, he would surely regret or not want him as a mate anymore and the thought of that alone, if he was lucky he wouldn't catch his father in one of his drunken states. Sometimes, when his father would get drunk he'd start doing things. Eamon gulped.

"Sure let's go, I'll just grab my shirt and car keys and we can leave and come right back." Billy said, smiling brightly at him as he headed over to his drawer and pulled out a white t-shirt and his car keys, he nodded his head as he encouraged Eamon to walk in front of him first. Something that he couldn't say no to...there was something about Billy that made his little heart pound hard and fast. He never got that kind of reaction with Alec, sure he was attractive but nothing compared to Billy. Billy was a bad asss...a sexy bad ass and Eamon couldn't believe that Billy would be interested in something like him. He was the kind of guy that could have any girl he ever wanted, and yet he chose him. Eamon looked away the minute he was caught staring at Billy strong arms. He couldn't admit out loud, but Eamon really wanted to touch them just to see how they would feel like wrapped around him.

"What are you thinking about that you makes your face match your hair?" Billy asked with a sexy signature smirk of his, and that only made Eamon blush harder as he walked away from him and headed quickly down the spiraling staircase only to be stopped by the wrist as Billy gently pulled him to his chest.

"Slow down there princess." Billy murmured in what Eamon thought was a loving voice of his, it was soft and deep the softest he ever heard him speak and it made his pulse race a little hard when he felt him kiss his curls. Eamon tried to think of something sarcastic to say, he always said something witty especially during awkward moments. But for once in his life Billy left him speechless and blushing.

The front door opened with a small bang and he felt relieved to see Liam there until he saw Liam frown at him worriedly.
"Eamon? Why is your face so red are you sick?" He asked when Arden came around and put his arm around his mate.
Eamon felt his heart beat beating harder when Billy kissed his neck making him jump out of skin and push himself away from Billy as he ran out the door.

He has never felt so embarrassed.
Billy came running right after him and arched a brow as if he asked him if he was okay and he was....Billy just made him feel things he's never felt before.
"Let's go." He whispered softly while taking a curl in between his fingers and gently tugging at it.

Billy blushed again and nearly stumbled when he walked but Billy luckily grabbed him before he could fall.
"Careful Eamon, you don't want to break a fall." He chuckled making Eamon laugh too and finally relax.

"Too late for that Billy." He whispered shly as they reached the car, got in and buckled up.  Inside Eamon was thinking about how he was going to avoid having Billy see his house. No one knows how he lives or who his father is. Not even Liam, it was too embarrassing too witness.

Its been 25 minutes of a long silence minus the parts when Billy tried making small talk Eamon was too fidgety too anxious to see that monster of a father.
He really hoped that the old man  wasn't drunk again.

Eamon let out a deep breath and once they reached half a block away from the trailer park neighborhood he stopped Billy's chatter.
"Stop the car, here is good I'll wall from here." He whispered, as he slowly got ready to leave the car.

"Are you sure? I can—"

"I-its fine Billy please can you wait here?" Eamon asked hesitantly, Billy's eyebrows creased and he looked like he was going to say something but he didn't push it.

Eamon slowly got out of the car and quickly walked into a nice looking neighborhood a place where he hoped Billy thought he lived. And did the usual thing with everyone who wanted to hang out at his house once he passed through the neighborhood he waited a couple of minutes before taking off his shoes and throwing it over the brick wall and began to climb over it.

Eamon took his time with it making sure not to slip and fall between the cracks.  And once he made the top he gracefully (tried) to land like a cat. Instead he landed on his bum painfully as he quickly tried to brush it off and put on his sneakers.
He really hoped his dad wasn't home. While trying to make a fast walk to his house, he screeched to a hault when he heard the familiar sound of glass breaking,  and the neighbors dog barking.

Eamon's eyes widened even more when he saw his old man's motorbike parked in front of his trailer park surrounded by overgrown grass and weeds.  He gulped when his hands began to shake and dampen when the front door screeched open. And there he was the star of his nightmares.

The bald old man with his pot belly hanging out and a beer in his other hand.

"EAMON! Come 'ere you little shit!"