Chapter 13: The Clash

The days without Liam around were the best days of Eamon's life.

And he couldn't help but feel slightly guilty about it. During this time, he had the chance to get closer to his crush. Much closer than he ever has...it was the first time that Neil and Adam actually acknowledged him and befriended him. They've actually hung out as a group and even went to Neil's house and hung out together during lunch time. Eamon had to admit though he was worried about Liam a few times though...its been so long since he has stopped showing up to school when he barely started it. But if Neil and Adam didn't seem to be worried about it then why should he? After all, he and Liam weren't friends for very long only a few days really.

Eamon stood leaning against Neil and Adam's locker early that morning for school. He decided he was going to be brave for once in his miserable life and tell Neil that he likes him. He had the speech all prepared and memorized, he even has a piece of paper of his confession in his hands. Eamon hands were shaking as he was reading his lines that he so carefully practiced. 

"Hey Eamon! Whatcha' got there buddy!?" Adam cried out cheerfully as he slammed a playful hand on his shoulder making Eamon jump. He hastily crumbled up the paper and put it in his pocket. "N-nothing A-adam!" He laughed awkwardly, making Adam smirk. "Nothing really? Why am I finding that hard to believe? I want to see!" He joked as he tried to take the note out of Eamon's pocket even succeeding in making Eamon laugh a little.

"You can't! Its nothing, and i'm not gonna' say...so bugger off slint head!" Eamon said playfully while pushing Adam away. Adam smiled at Eamon as he stared down at the firey red head. He liked how sassy he was for being so small.  "Adam leave him alone." Neil drawled out while popping up out of nowhere making Neil turn even redder. Adam laughed at how red Eamon turned, how can his older brother be so blind? It was clear as day that the kid had a cute little crush on him. He felt kind of bad for Eamon though, he knew his older brother had a thing for Liam since they first met. He just hoped that Neil wouldn't break Eamon's heart when he found about his little crush. The three boys opened their lockers and got their things out and ready for the new school day. When a loud roar of a car engine started rolling into the parking lot making Eamon the first to turn around curiously. 

He narrowed his eyes when a car with rock music playing loudly screeched to a sudden halt in one of the parking spaces.

"Now who could that be?" Adam said curiously while leaning against his locker with his arms crossed.

When Eamon looked around, he noticed that other kids in school were curious too. Even the bullies of the school stopped their chit chat to check out the newbies. What he saw coming out of the car made Eamon's jar drop. He couldn't believe who it was...it was Liam! Liam was finally back. And he looked happier than he has ever seen him, and he didn't have the scars on his face. Eamon frowned when he noticed another guy come behind Liam and wrap his arms around him followed by two more intimidating but cool looking guys.  One of them though was really attractive out of the three to him and caught a lot of the girl's attention even Eamon's. It was the first time he found another guy really good looking besides Neil in a long time. He shook himself out of these thoughts. But they all screamed one thing...they screamed trouble. Who were they? And why were they with Liam? What kind of trouble has Liam gotten himself into while poor Neil was off worrying about him!? He clenched his fists to his sides at the thought of that. Did he already move on so quickly from Neil?

"No way...is that Liam?" Adam said excitedly.

"Yup." Eamon muttered dejectedly, he dared to look at the corner of his eye for Neil's reaction and just as he thought Neil was pissed as fuck.  As if feeling someone's eyes on him, Eamon looked up with an arched brow as the one guy he found attractive was staring at him with a smirk on his face. He had an 80's rocker look to him going on, with a black t-shirt, denim jacket and denim ripped jeans. He was very muscular looking and could easily crush Eamon.  It didn't help that the dude had one man earring too. He gulped at the thought of that, all of the guys looked like they were making their way towards them. Mostly because of Liam...he bets. Its always because of Liam. Now that he was back, Eamon was quickly out of the picture, as soon as the new guys and Liam were close enough to them. Adam was the first one to jump in and hug Liam.