Chapter 21: Handsome Devil

A/N: Sorry for the late update! Here's a long chapter to make up for it. Comments=love. :)

Eamon felt like he couldn't breathe.

At first he was in shock at the thought that he just had his first shock, but after the wave of the initial shock, came another. And that was Alec.

Would anyone be able to in his situation? Billy the guy that he's suddenly and he doesn't know why or how but he's starting to have a small crush on him. And then there's Alec, the stupid prick that's been messing with his nerves since day one  has caught them alone together in a school library. But, what Eamon didn't understand was why did he look angry?

There was no way that...unless, no that's impossible. There was no way that Alec could have liked him. Eamon slapped himself internally, that was just ridiculous.  Billy, who suddenly looked really attractive to Eamon  standing there, was staring smugly at Alec. Eamon didn't know why or when it happened, but he thought that it was possible to get over Neil. Ever since Billy came into his life, he could no longer deny the attraction he had for him. It was small, but that's how it started with Neil at first. He still couldn't help but keep the walls up around him though, because...Neil did reject him. And that stung so badly, he remembered the nights he cried himself to sleep for being so stupid about it. And now that Billy is showing signs that he might be interested in Eamon and not Liam...it was too much for his small heart to handle.

But Alec, Alec was something else. He didn't know what to make of him. Eamon looked at Alec's shaking form uneasily. He was about to say something when Billy stepped forward and blocked Eamon's small frame.  He was...protecting him? For some reason, the thought of that made Eamon's heart flutter and heat rise up against his cheeks. No one has ever protected hm before, or stood up for him. Not even his good for nothing father. 

"Is there a problem?" Billy growled out with clenched fists. It looked like they were about to fight. Oh no, not here not in the library. Why were they going to fight over somebody like him for anyways?

 "No, not all." Alec gritted out through clenched teeth. "I just wanted to talk about something with Eamon is all." 

"Shoot, go ahead." Billy said with a smirk. 

"Alone. Eamon, come with me." It was more of a demand...Eamon felt something in him that said that he had to go to him to avoid more trouble. He tried to walk around Billy but Billy stopped him with a small hand on his shoulder. 

"Don't go...." He begged him. Eamon felt rooted to the spot with sparks of indecision swimming in his heart. 

"I...I won't be long. I'll be b-back." Billy let out a sigh and let him go respectfully. 

Eamon stumbled forward a bit, shaken by the sudden feeling of being away from him but he didn't know why. He walked up to Alec who looked disappointed and walked out of the library with him.  Why did he suddenly want to talk to him now at all times? He realized he didn't feel so safe anymore as he did when he was around Billy.  Eamon was trudging forward and realized that the hallway was empty, crap! He missed class!

Alec suddenly stopped out of no where, making him bump into him from behind. 

"Do you like him?" Alec asked again through gritted teeth, what was him? "W-who?" Eamon asked shakily.

"Don't treat me like I'm an idiot, Eamon." He said softly while turning around and looking down at him.

"Billy, do you like him?" Eamon felt his face turn scarlet at the question. What brought this on? Why was that important? He couldn't bring himself to say anything but he looked down at his shoes anyways.