Chapter 1

(A\N) disclaimer I don't own legend of korra or anything else but my OC, Nakusu.

I just got back into the city today and i'm already breaking stuff. I was just walking around the temple until I triped over air!! I ended up falling onto an old wall and braking it. I stood up and looked around quickly checking if anyone saw. The wall collapsed and hit something behind it and it made a large crash. I looked around to see if anyone was near before stepping over all the rubble and into the room behind it. I haven't seen this room before. It was dark and small. I couldn't see anything at all, so I lit a small flame it the palm of my left had to light up the room more.

The room was a dark purple and was really small. Leaning on the far wall from me though was a large box. The place was covered in dust so I couldn't see what the box was. I blew some dust off it with my air-bending. Holy shit it's a coffen! I jumped back a little. Why would Tenzen have a coffen in the wall?! I walked out of the room but stopped at the entrance. I have to tell Tenzen, but will he yell at me? I did brake his wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~( Vision )~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Korra~~" I hear whispers say. "Korra~~" The whispier again. I look around myself, I was out side of the temple and there were two teenagers air bending around the open window hallway. Their faces were blurry so I couldn't see them, but I saw they were wearing air nomad clothing. One boy wore the his clothing like any other would, while the other had his sleeves up to his shoulders showing the varies inks on his arms. "That's right Aang! Like that, now copy that motion!" One of the boys says. "OK, I think I'm getting the hang of it now!" The other boy says doing a motion again. Wait that sounded like Aang! Aang's face becomes clear and it was him except younger. "Thanks Nakusu, for helping me! Maybe after this we can head into town?" Aang says. The boy named Nakusu's face became clearer and you could see his messy, short, black hair, deep blue eyes and a black and grey token choker around his neck. "Aang I think your right and sure we can, while we're out we have to help out with building some structures later anyway," Nakusu says leaning against a pillar. "No you don't get it! Let's go into town and do something fun!" Aang says with a little smile on his face. Nakusu rus a hand through his messy hair. Who is Nakusu, Aang was the last air bender! "Aang have I told you how much I missed you," Nakusu says with a small smile. "I may not have been there for you when you first started your journey, but i'm glad you found me to help you finish your journey." "Me too Nakusu, I only wished I found you earlier but Avatar Roku hid you well," Aang says. "Well you found me when you needed me spiritually," Nakusu says. What is going on here! "This is my past," Says a voice from behind me. I jumping up a bit turning around. "Aang?!" I yell.

{So this is my Avatar Korra story, Yay! I think i'm going to write this story for a while! Don't hesitate to share your thoughts and feelings.}