Meeting The Girl

I take out the note and open it. It read "Dear avatar I know you must be worried about the key but no worries! I have it. Nakusu gave it to me as a promise that he would not forget me. That was also the the day he proposed but he was put away to soon. So I am left with a open heart and I am in a place an open heart lies. If you're the avatar you should be able to find me, but I can only hope that you find me." 

"He proposed to her?" I ask out loud. 

"Who proposed?" Bolin asks as he stops jumping. 

"Nakusu to Mina, the day her gave her the key," I say. 

"What do we do know?" Bolin asks.

"We have to go to a place where open heart's lies," I say. 

"An open heart, Huh," Mako says. "You mean the hospital, or grave yard?"

"Why those places?" Bolin asks.

"I was thinking, she said open heart and that made me think of surgery or when people die there all there family​ greive's at a grave yard," Mako says.

"We need to split into groups and go different ways," I say.

"Ok, me and Bolin will go see the grave yard, you check the hospital,"  Mako says.

"Ok good plan, if you don't find anything meet me at the hospital," I say running with the box in my hand.

~( Time Skip )~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Excuse me, I'm looking for someone name Mina, do you have any patients or staff named Mina?" I ask the lady at the front desk of the hospital. She wasn't looking up at me through.

"Yes there's is someone named Mina Nasay, are you a family member or close friend," she asks. Looking up at me she looks shocked. "Oh, sorry avatar Korra." 

"It's fine can you direct me to where she is?" I ask. 

"Yes! Yes! Of course it's just four doors down, a left turn and it will be the first door to you right," She says.

"Thank you!" I say as I run down the hallway.

Four doors down, take a left and it will be on my right. This should be good, I am so close! I ran past four doors and took a left. The door was open and covered in red and gold flowers and a picture of memorial island.I knocked on the door lightly looking in the room a little.

"Hello, I'm looking for a Mina?" I ask. 

"Oh hello dear how can one help you?" A young girl maybe 7 years older than me asks coming out from behind a medical curtain. She had black hair "Oh your the avatar, nice to see you are you here for my mother?" 

"Your mother?" I ask. "Your mother is Mina?" 

"Yes, are you here for her?" She asks.

"Yes where is she?" I ask.

"I'm right here dearest," I see an older version of Mina walk out from behind the curtain too.

"Oh it's so good to see you!" I say relieved.

"And so good to meet you, you must be here for the key," Mina says.

"Yes, I need it to unlock Nakusu," I say.

"Well then here you are," she says passing me her necklace that she had under her shirt. I take the key and hold it to my chest.

"Are you going to come with me?" I ask.

Mina has a small smile on her face as she answers. "No dearest, but take Yuni with you," she says.

(Far away somewhere mistical)

"Mina! Dinners ready I yell. I hear running right away. 

"Yum! Sweetheart what did you make?" Mina says walking in the room. She was wearing a peach coloured long shirt with black leggings.

"It's a secret, now eat," I say putting down a bowl of the secret on the table for her. "Where were you?" I ask sitting down next to her. "I've been in your room laying in bed," she says. "Good I want you to get lots of rest and drink lots," I say. 

"Yes Mom," she says eating what I gave her.

"I am not your mom if I was your mom than I wouldn't have slept with you, proposed to you and got you pregnant," I say. "Plus I know more about this than you,"

" Oh blah, blah, blah, anyway I want to ask you something," she says. 

"Yeah, go ahead," I say. 

"What bending will the baby have?" She asks.

"Fire or air," I say laying my head down on the table looking at her.

"Why air?" She asks looking up from her food to me.

"It was my first bending," I say.

"Oh, it would be cool if she could airbend! You would be a great teacher," she says.

"Maybe I will," I say tucking a pice of hair behind her ear. I can't wait to spend the rest of her life with her. 

( Hey how ya doing? I just wanted to let you know I'm trying to make chapters longer for you guys 😊 I can't wait for you to see the next one too!  See ya! )