Memorial Island

~~( Korra )~~ 

I blasted up through the air with my air bending. I will wake Nakusu up! I need to Know more about this. I made it to the middle of the staff and saw a little box shape built into the middle. I moved closer and put my hand in the whole. There was a little box at the back. Is that the key? I grabbed the box and held it to my chest, then I fly back down to the boys.

"I got it boys!" I say landing. I moved my hands away from my chest and showed Mako and Bolin. "Yeah great job Korra, Now let's go!" Bolin says pumping his fist in the air. "Korra, are you ok?" Mako asks moving close to me. I ignore him and fly into another vision. 

~~( Vision )~~

I find my self on memorial island and Mako and Bolin aren't here. "Mina wait for me," I hear Nakusu say from not far away. I looked toward the voice and there was Nakusu chasing a girl toward the edge of the island. Nakusu didn't have much of a facial expression but you could tell he was happy from the little curves at the end of his lips.

 The girl was a about the same age as Nakusu and was dressed in red and white summer dress. She had light gold eyes and black hair with a very pink lipstick on. She also wore a very big smile on her face as she was chased by Nakusu to the railing. "OK Nakusu, I give up! you win." The girl says leaning back words on the railing. Nakusu walked up to the girl and held on to her waist. "I never win, you do so what's got you?" he says. The girl blushed a little and covered her face with her hands. 

Why I am I in another vision? I have the key don't I? the girls smile then dropped and she turned away from him. "Nakusu your leaving me aren't you?" she asks. why would she ask something like that? Nakusu's little smile faded and he took her face in his hands. "Yes, I am," he says. "but before I go, I want to spend a life time with you." Then he kissed her for a short minute pulling away and placing a hand on her hip. 

"I love you Mina, I would do anything for you," he says. He took off the key and put it around her neck. "I love you too! Nakusu so much that it's killing me!" The girl says, Mina is what he called her. Why am I seeing this? Mina wrapped her arms around Nakusu's neck and digging her face into his shoulder. "I won't forget you easily, Mina, I refuse to." 

~~( End Of Vision )~~

"Korra! Korra!" I hear Mako saying shaking me. I opened my eyes and looked back down at the box in my hand. That must of meant something! "Korra what is wrong? You just spaced out," Mako says. "I don't think this is the key," I say. "What do you mean?" Bolin asks. I open the box and there's a note inside, nothing else just the note. "Why is there only a note?" Mako asks. "That makes no sense." "Yes it does," I say. "Nakusu gave it to his girlfriend, Mina has it."

( Hey I'm feeling better and I'm back to updating yay! )