Waking Him Up

"Hey, Korra! did you find her?" Mako asks walking into the room. He looks to me than at Mina and Yuni.

"oh, Mako so great to see you, but no time for a chat lets wake up my dad," Yuni says waving at Mako and walking out if the room.

"you know her?" I ask looking at him with an eyebrow raised. "I new her before, you came to the city," he says. "you have the key?" Mako had a straight face on as usual, but looked eager.

"yes, let's go there's no time to lose," I say grabbing his hand and running out of the room. "Bye Mina!" I yell. The hallways star flying by but I hear a faint,

"Bye darling!"

~(little time skip)~~~

We walk fast off the fairy and to the doors of the air temple. "Tenzin! Tenzin! we have the key!" I yell. "Were is he?" I ask. no one was out and it was late, Tenzin would usually meditate around now but I don't see him.

"Maybe hes waiting inside?" Bolin says from behind me.

**(time skip cause I ran out of ideas)**

( Somewhere with Nakusu )

Life is amazing with MIna, my beautiful wife to be. I love her like no other. It pains me that I will leave her, because I know I'm just dreaming and I will wake up soon. I can see and feel this dream crumbling more and more every passing hour.

I wonder how long I've been asleep? I wonder if Mina has moved on? I wonder if she's happy without me? This isn't the first time this has happened to me. I've had other lovers in the past but it always ends the same, me leaving and them being left alone and on their own.

I almost can't take deal with the loss after the dream ends but I will conceal it. This is what I have to go through to make the world at peace. I can take it, i'm a warrior. I just need to focus on what ever problem awaits me when I awake. Even if I won't see her again. I can still live if this is what my life is meant to be full of.

I feel the world below me crumble as I feel my cage be opened. I'm ready to leave, this false reality I've been trapped in. I only hope Mina got something out of my differences and focused on the positives of her life. Before everything crumbles I hear Mina call my name and I close my eyes letting a few tears roll down my face. Then everything goes black and I don't hear or feel anything.

* * * ( Korra ) * * *

I put the key into the coffin's key mold on the top. then a sound of gas being released came from it. "Korra, open it." Tenzin says putting his hand on my shoulder. I look up at him a little fearful of what i'll see, but nod placing a hand at the edge of the coffins lid. I look back at Yuni and see shes staring at the coffin waiting for me to open it.

I look back at the coffin and lift the lid looking at the boy in front of me. He looks just as he did in my vision. Black short messy hair, pale complexion and the black and Gray choker around his neck. "Is that really him?" yuni asks looking extremely happy.

"Yes that's him, my father told me instructions on what to do now we just have to wait a while till he wakes from his reality," Tenzin says looking at Nakusu. He is laying back like hes dead but you could hear him breathing. So hes just waking up? waking up from what?

"Is he crying?" Bolin ask. I look at Nakusu see a few tears go down his face. I go to reach out and I don't know wipe them away but Tenzin pulls my hand back. I look up at him and he gives me a look.

"Don't touch him, he needs to wake up himself." He says looking at Nakusu. God this is so confusing. I look at Nakusu seeing his eyes twitch and his hand move a little. Is he waking up?