Shiva

"It's good to meet you avatar, I bet you have questions and so do I but I need some time to heal and get used to this era." I say explaining I need rest. "Thank you for sparing a room and talking care of me," I thank them. 

"It's really no problem, I bet it's nothing compared to the things you have done to the past avatars," Avatar Korra says her cheeks turning a bit pink. I nod and smile. 

"I will heal myself a bit and while I do that you can ask your questions," I say and make my way to the door. 

"How, I have been trying to heal you but it hasn't worked, why?" Avatar Korra asks walking behind me. I hear tenzin also follow and I look back. 

"First we have to go back to my resting place, where is the key?" I ask walking out. 

"I have it with me me." Avatar Korra says now beside me taking off the key from around her neck. I place a hand over hers. I shake my head to her. 

"keep it on for now lets just head to my resting place. " i say stopping her and walking out the door and down the hallway to the main building. 

"do you know where you are going?" the man Tenzin asks polity confused. I nod and continue to be on my way if I know Aang he would keep things how his nation would have it. I then hear avatar Korra say to Tenzin.

"I think that means 'yes, now follow me'." I chuckle in my head. I walk down the hallways that have change little to none since i was last here with is amazing since I have to get used to this Era. it's not a long walk to get to my resting place and I see they cleaned it up a bit form me. 

"thank you for cleaning up for me it makes this essayer for me to open this again." I say walking to the box that cages me and run my fingers down the side. 

"what do you have to get here?" Avatar Korra asks walking beside me looking at it also. I turn to face Avatar korra and take the key off of her myself.

"I have a piece of me in here that I need," I say and open the cage with the key. I step inside and see a small golden door with a little dragon on it. In the door there is a little place you put my tooth shaped key in. The place was where one of the dragons sharped pointed teeth would be. 

"Like Avatar Aang and Appa I have Shiva." I say and put the tooth in it's place opening up the small door. I reach my hand in slowly picking up my small friend. I take a small blanket from the small space and wrap it around her. I feel really bad for her right now. she must be very uncomfortable alone in there. 

"What do you mean by Shiva?" Tenzin asks confused as much as Avatar Korra. I turn with Shiva in my arms and step out of the cage. Avatar Korra jumps as soon as I do and I see she is about to yell something but I quickly put my finger to my mouth and say "Shhhh." 

"Is that a dragon?!" tenzin says in a hushed whisper. I nod and cradle Shiva.

"Yes, this is Shiva my spirit." I say in a whisper. She is small and warm but not warm enough I need to get her to do that soon. "Before we talk we need to warm her. please fallow me." I say and walk out of the room quietly as to not to wake Shiva. "Keep quiet," I say and walk up to the highest room in the temple. 

"I've never been up here," Avatar Korra says looking around. Tenzin too looks curies to why we are up here. "Ever." she says. 

"My father, Avatar Aang never let anyone up here but himself," Tenzin says surprised. "He never told me what was up here." he says. 

"When me and Aang made this temple he gave me a special space for us both." I say and walk up to and old looking door. "This is my room and our training space," I say and open the door. The room is dark and dusty but I'm sure Avatar Korra can clean it out with her air bending. "Could you Avatar Korra clean out the room from the dust and light the candles around the space?" I ask stepping the room softly grabbing a nearby candle and hold it out to her. 

She nods lighting the candle and softly blows out all of the dust out of the open balcony. She then one by one lights the new candles she sees as they appear from the dark. "Wow, this place is big." Avatar Korra says looking around. Tenzin also walks into the room looking surprised. 

"Yes, thank you Avatar Korra I would do this by myself but I need more rest to regain my strength." I say. I look around my room and nothing has changed since the day I left other than the things that are left in the lounge table.  Yep lounge, the room was more of an apartment. A lounge a small half kitchen half dining room and even an upstairs where my room, training room and wash is.

"No problem Nakusu, what do we need to do to help Shiva?" Avatar Korra asks looking at her in my arms. I nod. "Avatar Korra could you get some water and you, Tenzin get a bowl from one of the cabarets," I say walking to the dining room slash kitchen. I pet the small pink hairs in Shiva's  back and hug her to my chest. 

Avatar Korra runs to the balcony and gets water from outside and Tenzin rushes to get a bowl.  

{Hey people, like the this chapter? Who wouldn't MY baby Shiva's there! I would have named her after one of my animals but there all named after characters from this series and it's awesome so I just picked a random name that popped up in my head, you're welcome. I know I haven't published in a while but I've been a lot more busy with school and I am working on other books too. So I hope you like this for now. }