Missing

Walking into the main room of their base Megabee looked over at the grumbling doc bot. He was busy typing away on his computer and she wasn't so sure she should disturb him, but she had to ask him something.
   "Ratchet?" She finally said to him. Ratchet turned his head slightly so that one of his optics could see her.
   "What is it?" He muttered back at her in a harsh tone. Megabee rolled her eyes.
   "Have you seen Bee? Smokescreen said that he went to hangout with Raf, but he hasn't seen him all day". She questioned him. Ratchets expression from what she could see turned into confusion. He turned around to face her.
   "I haven't either. Maybe Optimus has". Ratchet stated as the autobots leader swung his slick hips into the room. As he got closer to them Optimus glanced from Ratchet to Megabee.
   "Is something the matter?" He asked them in his deep stern voice.
   "Optimus Bumblebee is missing". Megabee blurted out. Optimus just stared at her.
   "What Megabee means Optimus is that nobody has seen him today. He wasn't with Raf and he has called in yet". Ratchet explained to the big bot. Optimus nodded his head gently and put his hand up to his chin. Rubbing it with such care.
   "I see. Could you track him if needed?" Optimus asked his medic. Ratchet shook his head.
  "I already tired". Megabee replied just as the bases computer turned on. Staring back on screen at them was a sight they would never forget.
   "Hello Optimus Prime".

This is a new story that I'm working on and I got inspired by Bride of Discord (MLP fanfic) and so I wanted to write something with that same concept of beauty and the Beast. But with tf instead. Megabee is my tf oc.