Forever togther

Six months later:

   "I can't believe it's been that long already!" Megabee exclaimed to her brother as he laid next to her on top of the Nevada desert rocks. To be honest she couldn't believe it either. Today was her and Megatron's sixth month bonding ceremony and not a day had gone by that she didn't seem happy about it.
    "Seems like only yesterday he was trying to blow us up or rip out my...." Bumblebees voice trailed off as he glanced over at his sister. She just glared at him with her deep blue optics. He smiled at her; getting the hint to stop.
   "Really Bee?" She chuckled at him. Bee just shrugged his shoulders at her then she sat up.
   "Your my little sis I have to tease you about something". He reminded her.
    "Whatever". She rolled her optics at him as Megatron came to join them. He sat down next to his sparkmate and smiled at her. Megabee smiled back as Bee stood up.
   "I'm going to see what Wheeljack is up to. See you later sis". He replied as he moved away from them and into the base.
   "He still hasn't gotten used to us yet I take it?" Megatron hinted at. Megabee nodded her helm and then placed her hand on his.
   "He will trust me". You just got to give him some time". She explained. Megatron shook his helm and looked up at the sky.
   "The only person who accepted us right away was Optimus". Megatron stated.
    "Optimus thought of you as a brother once. He always saw some good in you even after you went on the path of evil. To him this is a sign and if all it took was for you to find love then he'll support that no matter what". Megabee told him. Megatron smiled slightly and put his arm around her.
   "You do bring out the best in me Megabee and I thank you for that".
    "No need to thank me. I'd do anything to help you out. I love you". She replied. He smiled.
    "And I love you too. Always and forever." He said as they both looked out towards the beautiful sunset. And in that moment Megabee knew that her journey to taking her brothers place was always a journey to find someone who's spark she cough heal and maybe in the process heal hers as well.