Could it be....?

Every seen Megatron had given Megabee that mirror she hadn't done anything else. She missed her family terribly and she so desperately wanted to see them again, but this was her only way of doing so. By seeing them through a relic. It wasn't much, but she treasured it with her life.
   "Oh Megabee!" Knockout called from the other side of her door. She sighed and put the mirror down. Then walked over to her door and pressed the open button.
    "Yes. What is it?" She questioned the red sleek robot in front of her.
    "Lord Megatron would like for you to join him in the room of many stars". Knockout informed her.
    "What for?"
Knockout shrugged his large shoulder pads. "He did not say. He just said that he wanted you to join him this morning". Megabee sighed and nodded her head. Then she followed Knockout to the room where Megatron gave her the mirror relic. As they entered the room Megatron smiled at his queen. Megabee managed to smile back at him.
   "Thank you Knockout". Megatron thanked his medic. Knockout nodded his helm then closed the two doors behind him.
    "I see that your enjoying the relic that I gave to you". Megatron hinted at. Megabee nodded her helm and sat down on the white bench. She was still a bit confused as to why he had asked her to come here this morning, but she figured that she was going to find out.
    "I am. Thank you for giving it to me". She thanked him. Megatron smiled and sat down by side her.
    "Your welcome my dear". He said.
Megabee sighed and glanced up at him. "Can I ask you something?"
     "Anything my dear Megabee".
     "Why did you pick me? What I mean is why me? There's plenty of others out there who are more beautiful then me-"
Megatron grabbed her hand and placed it in his.
    "Megabee my dear do not sell yourself short. You are quite beautiful". He complimented her. Megabee slightly blushed. "However that is not the reason why I picked you. I had decided that I wanted you to be my queen long ago. Do you remember the battle against my troops on Tiger Pax?"
     "How could I forget. That's where I took Breakwires optic". She replied. Megatron nodded his helm.
     "Yes well it was also there that you saved my life". Megatron reminded her.
     "I remember. You and Optimus were locked in an endless battle as your troops in the sky kept shooting at our air drones. They were so busy that they didn't notice the huge structure that they had caused to fall over". Megabee explained.
    "But you and a few of your troops managed to save both me and Optimus from being crushed that day. And I am grateful to you for that". He replied looking straight at her. Megabee sighed.
    "Anyone would have done it. I was just doing what Optimus would have done". She replied back.
    "No. You were doing what you felt was right. I had done horrible things to your family and you just risked your spark to save mine". Megatron informed her.
    "I guess..but even still".
    "Your lucky you know". Megatron stated changing the subject on her. Megabee raised an eyebrow at him.
    "How so?" She questioned him.
     "You have a brother who cares for you and a family that loved you with all their sparks". He explained.
    "So did you. At least at one point". She said. Megatron shook his helm.
    "My parents never really loved me. Though they were not decepticons at the time they acted like they were. My father was always beating me as a sparkling. He never once said that he was proud of me. And my mother was no different. Though she would not beat me physically like my father she did however mentally abuse me". Megatron informed her. Megabee couldn't believe what she was hearing. Had Megatron really gone through all this pain and torture as a young sparkling?
   "What did she say to you?" As soon as those words left her lips she wished that she could have taken them back.
   "You don't have answer if you don't want to". She added.
    "A scraplet".
    "What?!"
He sighed. "She called me a scraplet not fit to be on this planet". Megatron said. Megabee sighed and put her hand on his shoulder.
    "I'm sorry that you went through that as a sparkling. No one not even you should have to go through that. It's not fair and is unjust". She replied.
    "Thank you Megabee". He leaned in. Megabee shook her head. "I umm should get back to my room". She said as she dashed out of the room.