Time to say goodbye

Megabees last two days with her family had come and gone like that. Megatron had contacted them again this morning telling us that Knockout would be here in about a few cycles. She was quite anxious about it all, but she knew that it was for the best. She had to protect her brother from Megatron and taking his place was the only option that she had left.
   "You don't have to do this". Ratchet pleaded with her. She sighed and hugged the old medic. He hugged her back.
    "Yes I do Ratchet, but it'll be okay". She told him as the cons mini ship landed on near them. As Megabee began to walk towards it Smokescreen pulled her into his arms.
   "Don't you dare forget about us". He whimpered. She sighed and started to leak.
    "Nothing not even Megatron could stop me from forgetting about my family". She said. She pulled away from him and lightly kissed his metal cheek just as Optimus approached them.
   "Thank you again Optimus for everything". She replied. Optimus smiled and simply nodded his helm.
   "Shall we my dear". Knockout smirked at her. Megabee glanced back at her family one last time before getting on the ship. She took a seat next to Breakwire and crossed her arms over her chest plating. She glanced up at his eyepatch.
   "If your thinking about taking the other one then you can forget about it you piece of sla-"
    "Down tiger. We promised lord Megatron that we'd treat our guest with respect". Knockout snapped at him. Breakwire rolled his only optic and glared hard at the back of Knockouts helm.
   "Respect? I thought you cons didn't know the meaning of the word?" Megabee smiled. Knockout turned back around.
   "Oh but we do. We might however show it in a different way then you autobots do". He stated.
   "However when it comes to you our master likes to be gracious towards you. Doesn't make a whole lot of damn sense to me". Breakwire added.
   "Gracious towards me? Haha don't make me laugh. He slaughtered my family and-"
   "Our master". Breakwire snapped back at her. "Has reasons for what he does aft scum".
   "Learn to keep your mouth shut Breakwire unless you have something nice to say to our guest".
   "This piece of slag took my optic away you sports car loving freak!" Breakwire growled at him. Knockout only rolled his eyes.
   "Lord Megatron is not going to be happy about what your calling our guest. If he gets his hands on you he's going to kill you". Knockout replied.
   "Why would he kill Breakwire over what he's called me? I'm not exactly Megatrons favorite person". Megabee replied. Breakwire and knockout both exchanged a look of confusion with each other.
   "You mean you don't know?"
   "Know what?" She asked the one eyed con.
   "Never-mind. Lord Megatron wouldn't want us to spoil anything". Knockout said as they attached back into the larger con worship. As all three of them got out of the ship they were greeted by Megatron and his questionable loyal second in command Starscream.
   "Welcome my dear Megabee to your new home!"