I have to do this

The next morning after a good long recharge Megabee saw that her door had been open after she had closed it last night. She sat up from her berth and went over to the door and peeked out into the large metal hallway but no one was there. She pulled herself back inside and simply locked her door again.
   "I can't believe your doing this". Megabee jumped at the voice coming from her room.
   "You shouldn't have to!" The bot who spoke to her sat up from the dark corner of her room. Megabee sighed as her good friend Smokscreen came into view.
   "Smokey I don't have a choice". She said. He shook his head at her. Then put both his hands on her metal shoulder plating.
   "You always have a choice mini Bee". He reminded her. She pushed him away.
    "Not this time. He has Bumblebee captive and he's going to slaughter I'm if I don't go in his place". She sighed. "Smokescreen I can't lose both my parents and my brother". Tears of electric blue liquid started to pour down her cheeks. Smokescreen sighed and put his arms around her.
   "I know that, but we don't want to lose you". Megabee glanced up at him. "Megabee your my best friend. I can't lose you". Smokescreen replied. Megabee sighed.
   "And your my best friend too Smoke, but I lost my brother once and I'm not going to lose him again. I have to do this". She explained to him as she stood up. Smokescreen smiled and grabbed her hand.
   "Then I will support you no matter what".
He stated. "If this is what you have decided then I won't stop you".
    "But I will". Both the bots turned their helms to see who the voice was coming from and to there surprise Optimus stood glaring back at them.
   "Optimus sir-"
Optimus put his hand up to silence smokescreen. "Smokescreen will you please give us a moment". He nodded his head and exited her room.
   "Megabee you don't have to-"
Megabee shook he head at her leader. "Optimus with all due respect I have to! You saw what Megatron was going to do to my brother your scout if I didn't! I couldn't just sit there and-"
   "Megabee". He laid a hand on her shoulder. "During the Great War I promised your father that I would look after you and Bumblebee".
   "But Optimus-"
   "But I also promised him that I wouldn't hold you both back. If you feel that this is a necessary sacrifice then I will not stop you, but the choice that you are making with not be an easy one". Optimus told her. Megabee nodded her helm. Optimus always had just the right words to say.
   "Thanks Optimus for everything that you've done for both me and Bee". She thanked him. He only slowly nodded his helm and then walked out of her room.