What have I done?!

A few days had passed since Megabee had begged Megatron to let her see her brother and in a few hours she was going to do just about that. However Megatron wanted to meet with her first in his room and to be honest with herself she was quite a bit nervous. She had never been on the other side of the ship before because it was off limits to her. On the other side was the weapons storage room and their groundbrigde and they had wanted her to stay as far away from those two rooms as possible. So they gave her a room on the opposite side of the ship. And she didn't mind it too much. On that side she was by herself. No one could bother her. And she kind of liked it that way.
As she opened his door to his room she found Megatron sitting on his bed with a rose in his hand.
    "I'm glad you came". He replied. She slightly smiled.
    "After all that you've done for me it was the least I could do". She stated. He smiled and handed her the beautiful red flower. She took it from him and brought it up to her face.
   "It smells beautiful".
   "Knockout did some research on how many female humans enjoy red roses and he thought that I should get you one". He admitted. Megabee smiled and put her hand in his.
   "Thank you Megatron". She thanked him. He smiled and stood up.
    "I know that your probably wondering about when your going to see your brother today?" He stated. Megabee slowly nodded her helm. He let out a sigh and guided her to the main area of the ship. The bridge.
    "I am yes".
He nodded his helm. "A clicks north of here is an energon mine. It's old and has barely anything left in it. I have contacted Optimus to meet us here so now we wait". He replied as a smile began to grow on my face.
~
A few hours later they arrived at the energon mine were She was going to see her brother after three of months of being apart and Megabee missed him so much. As the shipped landed and the doors opened she rushed out of the ship. As she looked up at the sun she started to smile! Everything was so beautiful. It had been so long since she had gotten to be outside and to see the sky, but now that she was she was happy. Megatron followed her out of the ship as Soundwave followed him.
    "Thank you again for doing this for me. It makes a great deal to me". Megabee thanked him once again. He smiled down at her.
    "I'd do anything for you". He said back. "Now remember Soundwave will be listening into your conversation while I'll be monitoring the frequencies so that Optimus doesn't plan on ground bridging you back to his base". Megabee sighed and nodded her head. She knew that seeing her brother was what she wanted, but once she left him that pain of gotten taken away the first time would come back to torment her. And she didn't know if she could go through with that again.
   "I know, but is he going to be hiding? I don't want Bee to get upset". She questioned him.
    "Yes Soundwave will be using behind some rocks. I promise you that he won't interfere unless absolutely necessary". Megatron promised her. Megabee nodded her helm in agreement as another landed near there's.
    "I'll see you soon". Megatron replied as he ushered Soundwave to hide. Megabee kissed Megatrons cheek. He smiled and walked back into his ship. As Megabee looked from his ship to the autobots she cupped her hands over her mouth as her brother and Smokescreen walked out of the ship. She smiled once again and rushed over to them. She slammed her body onto her brothers knocking him to the ground.
   "I thought I'd never see you again". She cried out as Bee put his arms around his sister. He missed her terribly just as much as she missed him.
   "So did I!" She said as she got off of her brother. Bee put his hands up to her face.
   "Are you hurt? Has Megatron hurt you in anyway? If so I'll-"
   "Yo bee give her a chance to answer". Smokescreen interrupted him. Bee smiled.
   "Well has he?" Smokey asked her softly. Megabee shook her head at both of him.
   "No". She flat out said. "He's been really kind and caring towards me. He's never laid a hand on me once. He hasn't done anything that he knew would upset me-"
   "Your joking right?" Bee questioned her. Megabee shook her helm.
   "I'm not Bee I promise. Megatron is not as bad as-"
Bumblebee shook his head and put his hands on her shoulders. "You've got to be joking me. Megabee he is an evil creature. One might even say monster-"
    "He's not a monster!" She shouted at him as she ripped herself away from her brothers grip.
   "He had me locked up. His servants killed dad and he took away my voice box!" Bumblebee reminded her. She shook her head. It was all true, but he was beginning to change and she could see it. If only her brother and the rest of the autobots could see it. Then they would understand her.
   "You don't think I know that?! Bumblebee he's done horrible things to our family, but he's messed up. He wasn't thinking-"
   "Your making up excesses for him now?!" He stated. She shook her head.
    "His parents were-"
    "You love him don't you?!" Bumblebee blurted out. Megabee just stood there in shock.
   "It's so obvious I didn't know why I didn't see if there before. You love that evil cruel monste-"
    "I DONT LOVE HIM!!" She shouted at the top of her metal lungs. "Your right he is a monster! He's done horrible things to you and our family and he keeps me locked up like a prisoner!" She couldn't stand it anymore. As the energon leaked from her eyes she fell to the ground and began to sob.
   "What have I done?!"

For the long wait. I was just busy with school and stuff.