The realization

~Two Weeks Later~

Megabee stood up from the top of the base and gazed out onto the horizon. The rays from the setting sun warmed her entire metal body as she looked out at it.
"Nothing beats the sunsets on earth". Smokescreen stated next to her.
"Yeah". Megabee slowly nodded her helm and let out a sigh. Since being back from the decepticons worship things just hadn't been the same for her. She felt lonely and upset most of the time and she couldn't figure out why. She should have been happy. She was back home with her comrades and her brother. She was free from Megatrons claws and yet she at times wished that she was back with him, smokescreen put his hand over hers snapping her out of her thoughts.
"You okay Megabee?" He asked her with a concern expression across his face.
"I-I'm fine". She lied to him as she hid her face in her knees from his glaring optics.
"Cmon Megabee were best friends you can tell me anything". He reminded her with a smile. "Besides I can when your lying to me and your not very good at it". He leaned back on his hands and winked at her. Megabee faked a small smile at him.
"You were always good at reading me unlike my brother". She stated. She let out a sigh and glanced up at her partner. He was right. She couldn't lie to Smokescreen. He knew her all too well and somewhere deep down in her spark chamber she knew that he would understand her the best.
"You want to talk about it?" He asked. Megabee let out a large sigh this time.
"I'm not so sure you'll get it". She said. "I mean I'm not sure you'll get how I'm feeling Smokescreen".
"Try me".
~
"So you miss him? Megatron I mean". He hinted at her. Megabee shook her head.
"Have you told anyone else?"
"I'm too afraid to. I mean what would Bee say if he found out that his sister missed living with the decepticons leader?!" I explained to Smokescreen. He shrugged his shoulders.
"He'd go crazy and would probably shot something or someone".
"Exactly". She stated. "That's why I can't tell him. Or the others". Smokescreen sighed and put his hand on her shoulders.
"Well you can't just live like this. Your brother wouldn't want you hold in how your feeling and be miserable for the rest of your life". Smokescreen stated. She sighed.
"Then what should I do?"
Smokescreen smiled. "Do you love him? Megatron I mean?"
"I-I don't know. I miss him greatly and he's been so kind to me that I-"
"That you what?"
He was right. She didn't know why she didn't see it there before. Megabee was in love with Megatron. There was no denying it any longer. She had to tell him. Now before it was too late!
"I love him". She stated.
"I knew it!" Megabee gasped as she turned to see her brother staring back at her.

One more chapter to go and it's going to be a long one I believe.