A history of truth

As a few days went by Megabee refused to have anything to do with Megatron. He had tired his best to flatter her with gifts and treasures, but she was having none of it. She just stayed in her room and wouldn't even let him see her. Finally on her eighth day of being there Megatron sent his medic Knockout to greet her instead of himself. He knocked on her door as she shook her head.
   "How many times do I have to tell you, I don't want to see-"
Knockout punched her door open. "That's to bad. I'm quite a handsome bot you know. Why even your brother-"
   "What about my brother?"
   "Oh umm nothing. Never mind. Anyway lord Megatron has something for-"
    "No I don't want to hear it. He can keep me here, but I refuse to be near him!" She stated. Knocked rolled his optics at her.
   "With that attitude your going to be miserable here!" He extended o her. She just rolled her eyes at him. She already knew that she was going to be miserable here. After all she had no choice her right to be here and she was being forced into a marriage that she wanted nothing to do with.
   "Of course I am! I have to marry that monster and be his queen for the rest of my life!"
   "Look sweetheart maybe it won't be so bad to be his queen". Knockout replied. Megabee just stared at him.
   "You've got to be joking".
He shook his helm. "I'm dead serious. Megabee all he's ever wanted is a queen". Megabee raised an eyebrow at him.
   "What do you mean?" She questioned him. Knockout smiled and sat down on her bed with her.
   "Our dear lord Megatron wasn't always a ruthless power hungry con. You remember how he and Optimus were friends before they became leaders of opposite sides?"
    "I do. Everyone on Cybertron knows that. It's in the hall of records for one thing". She replied nodding her helm. Knockout sighed.
    "Well there's something missing from the hall of records version of the story. You see Megatron was a gladiator in the pits of Kaon, but a life of fighting after fighting every cycle made him grow bored. He wanted more out of this life, but he didn't know what. However when Optimus showed him a world of ideals and having the freedom to chose our master found something greater to fight for". Knockout explained to her. Megabee raised an eyebrow at the red bot before her.
    "I know that much, but it still doesn't explain when this war hungry con wants a queen?"
    "Yes well I'm getting to that part". He stated. "Anyway however through Optimus ideals and traits Megatron meant a femme bot that changed his life. She brought him joy when he was down and she was everything to him, until she betrayed him".
    "What happened?"
Knockout sighed. "She sold him out. Megatron was working on away to get more energon for his troops when she gave up his location to a band of thugs. She had been secretly working for them the whole time that she was with him. She and the rest of the thugs beat him almost to death, however your mother and Optimus found him".
Megabee gasped. "My mother!"
   "Yes your mother found him and helped him get back in his feet. However once his wounds were healed he let the darkness overcome him and he became Lord Megatron. Ruler of the decepticons. Optimus tried to reason with him as did your mother, but it did not work".
    "I don't understand. What does this have to do with me?"
    "Though Megatron became evil and ruthless he still carries with him the kindness that your mother shared with him and you remind him of her". Knockout explained to her.
   "Is that why he wanted me to be his queen? Because I remind him of my mother?"
   "Yes, but there's more to it then just that. I think that over the countless battles that you've shared with him I believe that he's grown to care for you.." knockout added. Megabee raised an eyebrow at his statement.
    "So what. He's a monster and he couldn't possibly care for me! It's just impossible. Someone like him isn't capable of love". Megabee stated firm as she turned away from Knockout.
   "If your so sure about that then why hasn't he tied you up and put you in a cell like he did with your brother and his other prisoners?"