Free

As soon as those words left her metal lips Megabee instantly regretted it. How could she say such things about Megatron when he had done nothing but kind things for her. He had treated her as if she was his family and she knew that he cared for her dearly and she...she somewhere deep down did too.
   "See I knew she didn't love him!" Bumblebee stated firm as he looked at a confused Smokescreen.
   "Bee I'm not so sure about that..." Smokescreen stated as he kneeled down to Megabee.
    "He's a monster". Bee stated as the tears continued to fall down her metal cheeks and smokescreen wrapped his metal arms around her body. In a effort to try to comfort her.
    "Even still..." Smokescreen began just as two ship like figures zoomed away from the cons warship and towards them. Megabee wiped her eyes from her tears and glanced up at the figures. A gasp escaped her mouth as she stood up.
   "You both have to leave". She stated firm as the figures flew closer. Smokescreen reached out to her shoulder but she pushed him away.
   "I'm not leaving without you Megabee". Bumblebee stated as the two figures transformed into Megatron and Soundwave. And judging from the dark star saber in his claws Megatron had heard every word of what they all had said. Including her.
    "I'm not letting him touch you sis". Bee stated as he stepped in front of his sister and transformed both his hands into guns. Megabee glanced over her brothers shoulder as Megatron approached them. He bared his metal fangs at them and raised his sword. Megabee knew what was going to happen in that moment and so she stepped in between them.
    "STOP!" She shouted.
    "Sis what are you doing?!" Bumblebee questioned her. She let out a sigh and glanced at Megatron. All she could see in his optics was pain and she knew that she was the reason for that.
    "I'm saving your life!" She looked over at Smokescreen. "Get out of here! Now!!" Smokescreen shook his head and grabbed Bee by his arm and dragged him back to the ship.  As she saw their ship take off she let out a sigh and glanced back Megatron.
    "Megatron I-"
    "I don't need to hear it. Especially from you". He said as he handed Soundwave his sword.
    "I didn't-"
     "You never had any intention of loving me of being my queen did you?!" He shouted at her. Megabee wiped the tears from her optics.
    "That's not-"
    "You used me! You took advantage of my love for you and you used it to get to see your brother again! I am such a foul to think that anyone could ever love me". Megatron stated.
    "Megatron that's not true. I do care for...I just-"
   "You just don't love me. But how could you I'm a vile cruel creature who has hurt your family". He sighed,
    "Your not a monster!" Megabee pleaded with him. He was not a monster and she knew that deep down. He had done all those things for her. So how could he be?
   "YOUR WRONG!" He raised his hand at her and clawed her arm. Megabee fell backwards in the ground. She glanced at the three claw marks that were now left in her right arm. She gasped as she heard Megatron fall to the ground.
    "No- I..." She looked up at Megatron and gasped at what she saw. Tears had erupted from his optics and they were falling down his cheeks.
    "Megatron..."
    "Your free". He stated to her as he looked away from her.
    "What?"
     "YOUR FREE! NOW GET OUT!" He ordered her. Megabee stood up and as Megatron continued to leak tears from his optics she ran.