The video

Janna likes messing with Marco
Disclaimer I do not own star vs the forces of evil or it characters the song or the video 
Background story-----Everyone who has seen the show at least up to the episode Tom and Marco hangout. We all know how Tom betrays Marco and they end up singing too little too late. Well, what until now no one knew that Janna saw the whole thing and recorded on her phone.

Hi, my name is Janna and everyone knows I like to pull pranks, get in trouble, and most of all mess with Marco. Well, one day I was hanging uptown and I saw this carriage drive by. Think that is weird well let me tell you this pulling that carriage was a skeleton horse that was on fire. It was awesome so I did the only natural thing and followed it while recording it on my phone. When the carriage stopped we were near the movie theaters. All of a sudden chains appear on the door and then the door falls down and standing in its place was Marco Diaz. He was storming out of the carriage and right behind him was a good looking boy with red hair and three eyes. Marco walked away and the red hair boy called out to him and said something about love sentence. Then out of nowhere, they started to sing to each other. I noticed it was one of the songs that the cheerleaders listen to. I know this because one day during detentions they were playing it full blast while we were trying to watch wrestling. It was a sappy love song about betrayal. The real question is why are they singing it to each other I thought Marco liked Jackie? Then Marco turned to leave and the exciting thing happened the guy with three eyes caught on fire and raised into the air and then a coffin appeared and a dead body came out. I heard Marco say something about Makie Hand, but my eyes were on the redhead he was obviously worn out by doing that and I could tell that he did not do it often and that he must really like Marco to do that for him. I left shortly after that and I went home I uploaded the video to my phone and edited it so that it started with the song and at the end I made a super cheesy comment about how I wish that I had someone that loves me so much that they raised the dead even though it tired them out. I was about to post it when out of a rare moment of kindness I didn't. In the end I........ saved it for later you never know when you are going to need it. I might be too kind to post it or I am just strategically saving it for later.
To be continued...
------------------------------------------
AN: I am sorry I haven't posted in a while I have most of the Magic handcuffs chapter done. I have been busy with school and I still need dares for new feelings and truth or dare. I will most likely be posting new stories and remember the more you comment the more and faster I post.
Until next time.