The Asignment

A.N. Hello I am actually posting. I want to write a drarry Fanfic and I want to know what I should have there last name be. Potter, Malfoy, Potter-Malfoy, or Malfoy-Potter. Please vote and don't forget to follow me and comment on my stories.Disclaimer i do not own Star vs the forces of evil or the picture

Hi, my name is Janna and last time I told how I caught Marco Diaz and a guy with three eyes sing a love song to each other. I recorded it and saved it for later. Well, today I am going to when I used it. Well, this chapter will mainly focus on why I used it. It all started a couple of weeks ago it was the worst holiday in existence. It was Valentine's Day, but this year it was actually fun. We were in class and we were all happy because we had a sub. His name is Mr.London and he is a super cool guy and he is like a super ninja. I say this because he was able to see through all of my pranks and even predict some before I even set them up. I had grown to respect him over the week Miss Skullnick was at a teacher conference. I had stopped trying to pull pranks on him after the third day. So there we were on the day before his last day. "We all know that tomorrow is my last day and we know it is also Valentine's Day so before we leave I just want to give you guys some homework. You have to find a couple that inspires you and do a presentation on them. It doesn't have to be too big just a little something it could be a slide show, written report, or even a video," said Mr.London. Like I said I don't like Valentine's Day so of course, I spoke up, "Aww do we have to do it. It so sappy, why do we have to do it?" Then Marco spoke up, "What are you talking about this is a perfect time to test out our presentation skills, the topic might be hard for some people, but they will get through it. I couldn't believe what he was implying. Then my mind remembered the video from a couple of weeks ago and I got an idea. "Never mind I got the perfect 'couple' in mind," I said with a smirk on my face. Marco visually gulped even though he had no idea who I was talking about, but he could tell by my smirk that I was going to get revenge for what he said. Star was the one who broke the awkward silence in the classroom, "Come on guys can't we just get along. I mean tomorrow is a day dedicated to love. How amazing is that, I mean what would you Earthlings think of next." Just then the bell rang signaling the end of school. I walked out of the classroom and instead of heading home I went to the store to get the supplies I needed to do my project. Tomorrow is going to be fun.

A.N. Okay, this is it for now. The next chapter is almost done so don't be to shocked if comes out by next week. Let me know if you want this to be a Tomco story and go to a Marco pov after Janna shows her presentation
Until next time